Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've got 2 out of 5 stars on my best picture on badoo.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
the other one got 1/5. It's fucking over. Even on a site which is full of landwhales and single moms, I'm treated like garbage. My personality doesn't look good enough, bros. This is fucking it. Ok, I get it now.. it's clear that women hate me. I understand it fully well; they're letting me know that I have nothing good to offer. I give up. After all, an ugly person like me doesn't deserve love or anything good. I won't talk to women ever again. I'm going MSTOW. I will continue to live until the loneliness and ostracization become so unbearable that I have to kill myself. I accept defeat. I give up.

time to kick back and stacyfish/chadfish for free shit

since when 2/5 is a chad guys?

There is a point. Maybe not on dating sites (actually, yes on dating sites) but especially on Cuckbook and Twatter.

Stacyfishing Guide

Method 1: Social Media
1. Find some obscure pictures of a Stacy that can’t be reverse image searched (try it yourself, if you get no results then you’re good). Make sure that it’s the same Stacy so people don’t get suspicious. You will be BECOMING Stacy, at least while online.

2. Create an account on Cuckbook, Twatter, Cuckstagram or any other major social media site

3. Create an account on PayPal, Venmo or other donation site and link it to said social media account

4. Post some pictures of your ass or of you scantily clad to attract some orbiters.

5. Go around commenting on posts asking for free shit/donations. This works best if your profile picture has your cleavage in it. The more, the better.

6. ???

7. PROFIT

Method 2: Online Dating
Chances are, this method may not be as efficient as using social media, but it may be even more efficient. Try doing both to maximize profits.

1. Refer to step 1 of the previous method.

2. Create an account on any online dating sire/app, though Tinder will work especially well due to its popularity. Make sure to upload as many cleavage and scantily clad pics as possible. Be sure to add the typical stuff you can’t forget in your bio, such as your love for Netflix, pizza, dogs, and traveling.

3. Refer to step 3 of the previous method

4. Either in your first picture, and/or at the top or your bio, write a message asking for money. “Send me $5 and see what happens” with a winking face emoji should do the trick. Make sure you link your PayPal/Venmo/etc. for the donations to go through. While most girls will settle for $5, some cucks are willing to pay $10, $20 or even more to their female overlords expecting something in return.

5. ???

6. PROFIT

Did you have your haircut OP?

It's over for badoocels tbh

There is a point. Maybe not on dating sites (actually, yes on dating sites) but especially on Cuckbook and Twatter.

Stacyfishing Guide

Method 1: Social Media
1. Find some obscure pictures of a Stacy that can’t be reverse image searched (try it yourself, if you get no results then you’re good). Make sure that it’s the same Stacy so people don’t get suspicious. You will be BECOMING Stacy, at least while online.

2. Create an account on Cuckbook, Twatter, Cuckstagram or any other major social media site

3. Create an account on PayPal, Venmo or other donation site and link it to said social media account

4. Post some pictures of your ass or of you scantily clad to attract some orbiters.

5. Go around commenting on posts asking for free shit/donations. This works best if your profile picture has your cleavage in it. The more, the better.

6. ???

7. PROFIT

Method 2: Online Dating
Chances are, this method may not be as efficient as using social media, but it may be even more efficient. Try doing both to maximize profits.

1. Refer to step 1 of the previous method.

2. Create an account on any online dating sire/app, though Tinder will work especially well due to its popularity. Make sure to upload as many cleavage and scantily clad pics as possible. Be sure to add the typical stuff you can’t forget in your bio, such as your love for Netflix, pizza, dogs, and traveling.

3. Refer to step 3 of the previous method

4. Either in your first picture, and/or at the top or your bio, write a message asking for money. “Send me $5 and see what happens” with a winking face emoji should do the trick. Make sure you link your PayPal/Venmo/etc. for the donations to go through. While most girls will settle for $5, some cucks are willing to pay $10, $20 or even more to their female overlords expecting something in return.

5. ???

6. PROFIT
Can you get done for fraud though

Have you tried better lighting bro? Have you tried taking a pic while showering bro? Have you tried taking a pic while you getting a haircut at the barber's bro?