Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ve gained .25 inches after jelqing for a month and a half!

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
At first I wasn’t sure if it would work since my wang has been the same size since I was about 15. Though after measuring bonepressed today I’ve increased in size by about .25 inches in length! I don’t have a way of measuring girth so I’m unsure of if I’ve added any.

This is the method I’ve been using. (With coconut oil as lubricant) :feelsLSD:

If only there was some way to increase my height like this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

don't need to worry if your other features won't help you get laid :cool: :feelscry:

don't need to worry if your other features won't help you get laid :cool: :feelscry:
Dick size is a pretty big cope for the most part, I’d trade 4 inches of dick to be tall in a heartbeat.

Nope. I’d just walk around as a tallfag and gain more pleasure from that than having a big wang.
But do you understand it would physically be impossible for you to have sex then?

Almost broke my dick jelqing/stretching/pumping a few years ago. Dick is one of my few decent attributes so if it didn't heal I'd definitely have roped by now. Be careful boyos.

Almost broke my dick jelqing/stretching/pumping a few years ago. Dick is one of my few decent attributes so if it didn't heal I'd definitely have roped by now. Be careful boyos.
I’m doing it in moderation, I’m not gonna try a pump because I’m scared my parents will catch me.

also: Bluepillers: 40 why the fuck do you guys care so much about my dick :soy::dab:

I’m doing it in moderation, I’m not gonna try a pump because I’m scared my parents will catch me.

also: Bluepillers: 40 why the fuck do you guys care so much about my dick :soy::dab:
Yeah everything I do I push to the limit and end up hurting myself, my autistic brain I guess. I didn't feel anything wrong until I heard & felt a "pop" in my dick. Then it didn't feel right for a very long time, disconnected from my body...

At first I wasn’t sure if it would work since my wang has been the same size since I was about 15. Though after measuring bonepressed today I’ve increased in size by about .25 inches in length! I don’t have a way of measuring girth so I’m unsure of if I’ve added any.

This is the method I’ve been using. (With coconut oil as lubricant) :feelsLSD:

If only there was some way to increase my height like this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Cope. This just sounds like a convoluted excuse to masturbate tbh

Cope. This just sounds like a convoluted excuse to masturbate tbh
No I don’t coom white doing it, it’s actually kinda painful.

Bluepillers: 65

you guys are really into my dick :lul::lul::lul:

No I don’t coom white doing it, it’s actually kinda painful.

Bluepillers: 65

you guys are really into my dick :lul::lul::lul:
Those bluepillers are probably your matches from south Korea

Khhtfv at 18… ok

1. Can’t travel at the moment because of restrictions

2. I don’t know what I’d do there, I’ve never traveled solo

3. I’m saving my money for surgery, that place is expensive as fuck.
1. Cope
2. Just message one of your matches and go on a date with her. If you get matches on tinder, you should unironically be able to pick up random foids. I've heard that some of these kimichiwhores are so thirsty that they just ask random foreigners to sleep with them or just compliment them. Your anxiety only exists because youre low T. Sustanone 250mg/week should fix this.
3. You obviously don't need that, if you're successful in South Korea (kimichiwhores mog junglegooks and chinkfoids). Invest in roids @DepravedAndDeprived @Transcended Trucel also approve roidmaxxing

Did you get any matches in Animeland?

:feelsmage:
2. Just message one of your matches and go on a date with her. If you get matches on tinder, you should unironically be able to pick up random foids. I've heard that some of these kimichiwhores are so thirsty that they just ask random foreigners to sleep with them or just compliment them. Your anxiety only exists because youre low T. Sustanone 250mg/week should fix this.
I don’t think the 2500-3000$ to bang a few girls is worth it at this point in my life. Sure it’s nice to be genuinely loved but at the same time I’ll come back to the US and be a subhuman. I am coming onto your idea of roidmaxxing though.
3. You obviously don't need that, if you're successful in South Korea (kimichiwhores mog junglegooks and chinkfoids). Invest in roids @DepravedAndDeprived @Transcended Trucel also approve roidmaxxing
They’re so fucking beautiful.
Did you get any matches in Animeland?
With my edited shit yeah, but listing my height is a death sentence. I’ve gotten a few matches but they ghosted me.

I don’t think the 2500-3000$ to bang a few girls is worth it at this point in my life.
It's not that expensive. 2k should be enough and it would be absolutely worth it: let's just assume that you were able to bang 5 kimchiwhores in 2 weeks. Divide your costs (2k) by 5 and you effectively paid 400$ for the real gf experience (rawdog sex with prime kimchi cunny + hanging out with her and ascending). Additionally, you will remember this coommaxxing pilgrimage until the day you die. Imagine you as an old geezer sitting on a bench and thinking about the slightly hairy gookpussy you banged when you were 18yo.
I am coming onto your idea of roidmaxxing though.
Based. Check out anabolic doc on jewtube.
They’re so fucking beautiful.
I'm high T, I would even fuck a 5/10 Cambodian junglegookfoid if given the chance
With my edited shit yeah, but listing my height is a death sentence. I’ve gotten a few matches but they ghosted me.
How many matches in Japan and SK? Rate your matches from 1-10

Done streching for a while as with jelqing didnt know if it was working or not, plus i dont have that alone time to be dick on hand 24/7 if i live alone in the future maybe i will try.

It's not that expensive. 2k should be enough and it would be absolutely worth it: let's just assume that you were able to bang 5 kimchiwhores in 2 weeks. Divide your costs (2k) by 5 and you effectively paid 400$ for the real gf experience (rawdog sex with prime kimchi cunny + hanging out with her and ascending). Additionally, you will remember this coommaxxing pilgrimage until the day you die. Imagine you as an old geezer sitting on a bench and thinking about the slightly hairy gookpussy you banged when you were 18yo.
Way I see it my looks won’t fade too much between now and 25, getting surgery right now is my biggest priority since I hate my face so fucking much. It would be a GREAT experience, but I can hold off on it for a while but it’s always an option.
Based. Check out anabolic doc on jewtube.

I'm high T, I would even fuck a 5/10 Cambodian junglegookfoid if given the chance
I probably would too, sea is nose risky since i fear I’d get kidnapped.
How many matches in Japan and SK? Rate your matches from 1-10
Japan and SK were like 80. Average South Korean woman was like cute imo, slim body and nice face. Doesn’t matter since I get nothing where I’m at.

Japan and SK were like 80.
:chad:
Average South Korean woman was like cute imo, slim body and nice face
Why do you spend your time on this forum rotting instead of making money? You don't understand my point at all. SK/japfoids have without any doubts the highest standards and you still get matches over there. It's hard to believe that you don't get any where you're from.

:chad:

Why do you spend your time on this forum rotting instead of making money? You don't understand my point at all. SK/japfoids have without any doubts the highest standards and you still get matches over there. It's hard to believe that you don't get any where you're from.
Khhv after 10+ approaches and you still think I’m a chad. No, even SUBHUMAN whites like Steven B got hella matches in Japan. I get NOTHING in burgerland.

My penis literally hasn't grown at all since age 12. it is sub 6 inches. fuck it all

Khhv after 10+ approaches and you still think I’m a chad. No, even SUBHUMAN whites like Steven B got hella matches in Japan. I get NOTHING in burgerland.
Jfl.
20+ rejections 0 matches in sk or japan. Steven B doesn't get any matches in japan what do you smoke ?

i played around with pe and gained a tiny bit probably due to improved eq but maybe some real gains
I think I started around 5.5x4.5 and got to 6.1x4.8
really want to hit 5 inch girth so I might start clamping
it boosts my ego to watch my cock grow even though no foid will let me in

i played around with pe and gained a tiny bit probably due to improved eq but maybe some real gains
I think I started around 5.5x4.5 and got to 6.1x4.8
really want to hit 5 inch girth so I might start clamping
it boosts my ego to watch my cock grow even though no foid will let me in
Good work bro! Absolute Lifefuel for me, I hope to get gains like you someday.

Another larp thread