Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've found what humans purpose is and what death is about.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Our purpose as beings that will die is to forever fight fatalism our being will never surrender to destined things. Like a poor man never surrenders to his fate of being.

''Liberum arbitrium manifestatum'' Free will manifested our destinies are nought for even when we have guns aimed at our heads we will keep biting back the bullets. It's why the vast majority of all humans will bite back against roping. Our nature is to fight fate with everything we have got we can never accept the life granted to us we create our own.

And know death enters the picture what is the purpose of death ? i've found it out the purpose of death is to understand whom you are.

Did you follow fate or did you create your own truth that is what death is all about. Your measure as a person is determined at death were you a follower did you accept the path given to you or did you create your own path.

That is what being gods image means it's what being free means.

now no one will ever have to ask again, thx

1530965938 1432629788 tumblr n75coccc6c1tewpj4o1 400

Thanks ryhan, that's all I needed to hEaR

now no one will ever have to ask again, thx

It's what our purpose is it's why no incels will ever rope cause we don't like the fatalism of the black pill we will keep biting the black pill till we die or change our fate

Medium rare cope

did not want to know makes feel worse about my situation

did not want to know makes feel worse about my situation

It's true no matter who happens you will refuse to rope cause your mind may say it wants to rope but your soul will bite back every time

Not for me. My purpose is true divinity

Bullets often have lead in them, therefore it's not a good idea to bite them! Bite leather instead!

My fate is to die.

Just like everyone else...

In the meantime, I'm gonna LIVE!
(@least.as much as i can)

Lol 75 IQ philosophy.

Hey guys I discovered the truth... turns out it's my retarded opinion.

Lol 75 IQ philosophy.

Hey guys I discovered the truth... turns out it's my retarded opinion.

Oh your using the iq meme jfl this trend needs to die already
Bullets often have lead in them, therefore it's not a good idea to bite them! Bite leather instead!

My fate is to die.

Just like everyone else...

In the meantime, I'm gonna LIVE!
(@least.as much as i can)

Even if the lead kills you even if it stings you bite down on it hard for fight your fight grafted onto you for that is your purpose humans will never ever accept it it's why this site was even created we were tired of our truth not being heard so someone did something about it like it or not you can't accept fate and if you do you are by nature going agaist your nature
Not for me. My purpose is true divinity

Virgin fatalist vs chad determinist vs the lad manifested will

Last edited:
we all will die anyways