Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve Found The Biggest Truecel

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
pastel goth im ugly GIF

I think I’ve found the biggest non-disabled truecel in the Western world. His entire page is pure suifuel. I cannot spot a single redeeming feature. I can at least be thankful to God I am not this poor man.

I will pray for him tonight.

he mogs st. sam

I started crying

looks like my jawline

he mogs st. sam
St. Sam unironically has better haircut and jawline. This guy looks like a child, but with patchy facial, a recessed chin, and a shit haircut.

It could only be worse if he was bald, which it looks like he might be starting.

pastel goth im ugly GIF

I think I’ve found the biggest non-disabled truecel in the Western world. His entire page is pure suifuel. I cannot spot a single redeeming feature. I can at least be thankful to God I am not this poor man.

I will pray for him tonight.
i'm not going to do this chief :feelsbadman:

I hope he makes good money from this. He deserves it

Holy fuck, he’s barely a foot taller than the fridge standing on the fucking counter.

Grim Reaper Halloween GIF

Why must the universe be so cruel?

Ok I mog this time

same cloths for 8 years ? i still wear a certain set of t-shirts and jeans that i got in 2009 or 2010, a bunch of clothes of my older brother and pair of shoes that i bought in 2021

he could be a midget and ugly but at least he's not financially struggling poorcel

Fuck that shit app, I ain't installing that just to pick a video.

same cloths for 8 years ? i still wear a certain set of t-shirts and jeans that i got in 2009 or 2010, a bunch of clothes of my older brother and pair of shoes that i bought in 2021

he could be a midget and ugly but at least he's not financially struggling poorcel
I don’t know how old he is, but he looks like he stopped growing at 12 yrs old. He’s probably 20.

He lives with his parents I think.

The prime source for the framepill being underrated. He'd be a 5 with a decent frame, maybe even a 6

he isn't the truest but definitly a trucel. his height is destructive but his face isn't very bad

I still haven’t figured out how to put the TikTok window on my posts.
I could watch 1 video on link but moment I attempt to pick another of his vids it's going to app store is what I mean.

His face is child-like, not repulsive, but it's still over for him because of his height.

Brutal voicepill. This man poor man has zero stats. He’s a level 1 crook in a world of level 100 bosses.

His face is child-like, not repulsive, but it's still over for him because of his height.
Looking like a child, but with facial hair and other adult features is the worst possible scenario.

He even still has his baby teeth. Something went wrong.

Looking like a child, but with facial hair and other adult features is the worst possible scenario.

He even still has his baby teeth. Something went wrong.
His body forgot puberty existed.

The prime source for the framepill being underrated. He'd be a 5 with a decent frame, maybe even a 6
Nigga, what? He’s like 4 feet tall and ugly. Do you mean by “frame” 2 foot taller, wider shoulders, and a better face? “Frame” might as well be reincarnation in this context.

His body forgot puberty existed.
He got all the worst parts of puberty. Patchy facial hair, deep, cracked, but not masculine voice, long (comparatively) arms, early signs of hairline recession.

Everything else looks like he stopped. He likely has pubic hair, but his dick is probably that of an 8 yr old.

Hasbulla unironically has it better because he still looks like a child. This dude just looks like a failed adult.

if you're on telegram you can forward link to one of many "media downloader" bots there and it'll return the video file to you which you can easily put here as media
That’s not what I mean. There’s a way to embed the TikTok viewer into the post as opposed to just dropping the link. There’s a way to watch the post without leaving the site.

when i had shittok i remember scrolling down and seeing a video of an otherwordly ugly ethnic guy with an extremely repulsive face but i uninstalled shittok now i cant find it again
i think he had yellow hair or something

Nigga, what? He’s like 4 feet tall and ugly. Do you mean by “frame” 2 foot taller, wider shoulders, and a better face? “Frame” might as well be reincarnation in this context.
if he weren't a manlet he could be a 5 after losing some weight

uh I mean a 4, or a 3.5 at least. Yeah