Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've fixed most of my major failos yet I'm still an incel without a single IOI on the streets.

UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★
I've fixed gyno by eating 80-120mg raloxifene ed for 3m. It was brutally disgusting. Like klinefelter tier.

Sneakers + lifts from tallmenshoes + long hair on the top ascended me from 173cm barefoot to 180cm so its like average in Poland.

Injecting T + massive gymcelling (2x more volume weekly than recommended for nattycucks). Got massive progress since the april (3m of that provides more than 1y of nattycucking). Furthermore, T provided me full stubble without incel patchy one.

Racemaxxing to look med (ideal everywhere, esp in blonde countries like PL) -> dyeing hair, stubble, eyebrows, coloringmaxx with megadosing beta-carotene and lycopene.

Skincare (soyience based) + leanmaxxing from like 25% bf to 16-17%. 0 difference.

Im a deliverycel and I was counting last time how many prime foids stare at me for the longer than 1s and it was only 5%... LDAR.

I'm almost 23 khhv so the time is ticking, boyos.

THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE WAS NTMAXXING THROUGH LAMOTRIGINE AND LYRIKKKA, IT DOESNT MATTER AS LONG AS IM INVISIBLE TO A SINGLE FOID, THO. AT LEAST IM LOW INHIBIT RN AND I ALMOST NEVER BREAK THE EYE CONTACT, IT STILL DOESNT MATTER. FOIDS ARE DIGUSTED BY MY SUBHUMAN "LOW TRUST" APPEARANCE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it sounds gynocentric, but I dont contribute to soyciety anyways since I dont pay income tax, etc. Buying only slop in order to provide the purpose of survival.

Show physique

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back