Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ive finished my first year of college and im still a KHHV

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I have finished my first year of college and not only have I gotten no foids whatsoever, but I have also been mocked and badmouthed by foids for no reason. When I was in the cafeteria I herd some foid talking bad about me to her friend and on another occasion a foid came up to me acting like she was interested in me just to troll me. I have tried to ask out two obese and ugly foids this semester but as always I was rejected

2nd year for me
I'm lucky enough to just be invisible, sorry you get mocked.

2nd year for me
I'm lucky enough to just be invisible, sorry you get mocked.
High scoo really doesn't end. If you were invisible or mocked in hs then you will experience the same thing in college and work

You live and learn...

Brutal

What are your stats ?

I have finished my first year of college and not only have I gotten no foids whatsoever, but I have also been mocked and badmouthed by foids for no reason. When I was in the cafeteria I herd some foid talking bad about me to her friend and on another occasion a foid came up to me acting like she was interested in me just to troll me. I have tried to ask out two obese and ugly foids this semester but as always I was rejected
proof you can’t ascend in college. If you never had experience or success in high school then theirs like barely any you’ll get ascension in college

Spoiler alert: nothing will change after this

Fuck off faggot I’ve graduated college and am about to finish grad school incel

I know the feeling as a KHHV it ain't easy.

proof you can’t ascend in college. If you never had experience or success in high school then theirs like barely any you’ll get ascension in college
This.