Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I’ve finally taken the 2D pill and it has completely changed my life

Welcome to the right side of history comrade

MistyTerribleAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Here's the secret, chad can't have her too.

2D is the way.

That's the thing, 2D foids aren't real they don't select based on the blackpill. Why do you think all anime protagonists are skinny often short losers who might as well be posting here not slaying. They are a fantasy based on a ideal.
They're programmed to ONLY love the protagonists. They're not going to love other subhumans.

They're programmed to ONLY love the protagonists. They're not going to love other subhumans.
If we were transported to the animu world we are more likely to ascend there than here with 3d hoes.

Kinda cringe ngl.

:feelskek: One step away from being a full blown simp
Nothing wrong with wanting a khhtv woman with character. The reason I hate 3d foids is because they are whores and have no character.

Lusting for 2D foids is based, but being in love with them? C'mon man. If those foids were real, they wouldn't treat you any different from 3D foids.
That’s the whole point, they aren’t 3d foids.

Never got the appeal tbh. Never understood waifuism, oneitism or any kind of emotional attachment to a foid either.
Oneitus is a delusion.
Waifuism lets you see what the woman is like on the inside as well fully, and you can make a completely informed decision.

Welcome to the right side of history comrade

MistyTerribleAsiandamselfly-size_restricted.gif

Here's the secret, chad can't have her too.

2D is the way.

That's the thing, 2D foids aren't real they don't select based on the blackpill. Why do you think all anime protagonists are skinny often short losers who might as well be posting here not slaying. They are a fantasy based on a ideal.
Exactly, you are whitepilled af brocel
:whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill:

Nothing wrong with wanting a khhtv woman with character. The reason I hate 3d foids is because they are whores and have no character.

That’s the whole point, they aren’t 3d foids.

Oneitus is a delusion.
Waifuism lets you see what the woman is like on the inside as well fully, and you can make a completely informed decision.

Exactly, you are whitepilled af brocel
:whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill: :whitepill:
With your logic, you can imagine a real life foid that doesn't care about looks and loves you for who you are, and it's not cucked since she isn't real.

With your logic, you can imagine a real life foid that doesn't care about looks and loves you for who you are, and it's not cucked since she isn't real.
That’s called imaginary gf maxxing, or schizo gf maxxing for the elites. However, in both cases they don’t reflect actual 3D foids.

That’s called imaginary gf maxxing, or schizo gf maxxing for the elites. However, in both cases they don’t reflect actual 3D foids.
Believing in a concept (love) that doesn't exist in the real world. Idk how to feel about that. I think fantasizing about a non-existent concept you yearn for seems dangerous.

Believing in a concept (love) that doesn't exist in the real world. Idk how to feel about that. I think fantasizing about a non-existent concept you yearn for seems dangerous.
we have love from our parents, so love is real. I want that pure love with a woman, and that’s only possible with my 2D waifu because I can see everything in her heart, and she is khhtv.

I hope you'll find inner peace in waifuism bro :feelsokman:

we have love from our parents, so love is real. I want that pure love with a woman, and that’s only possible with my 2D waifu because I can see everything in her heart, and she is khhtv.
Our parents care of us is to ensure their genes survival.

I have been with my waifu for 10 years already. It as during a dark time that I found her, now I am doing better. I started with a small keychain to plush and I have one daki but her character has developed so much and she never really had a solid personality so now I have a original full aotume doll. I am still in the process of getting her appearance right, I saw the makeup on the head and hated it because I told the seller to make her less moe and he did not. Now I have to get another head, also its hard finding well fitting clothes for the smaller dolls.

I hope it helps you feel a little better :feelsokman:

The things we have to do to cope are just incredible.

I have been with my waifu for 10 years already. It as during a dark time that I found her, now I am doing better. I started with a small keychain to plush and I have one daki but her character has developed so much and she never really had a solid personality so now I have a original full aotume doll. I am still in the process of getting her appearance right, I saw the makeup on the head and hated it because I told the seller to make her less moe and he did not. Now I have to get another head, also its hard finding well fitting clothes for the smaller dolls.
Personally I don’t want anime figurines. I just want her in my mind. No one would get figurines of their real wife, and she would think is cringe. I treat my waifu the same way.

I hope it helps you feel a little better :feelsokman:
Thank you, it has so far

The things we have to do to cope are just incredible.
:(

Last time i had a thing for a 2d character I was 6 years old. Brutal cope

Last time i had a thing for a 2d character I was 6 years old. Brutal cope
Jfl, can’t tell if I’m regressing or if this is truly am odd cope.

Anime niggers cant understand that its a drawing :feelsrope: ITS A FUCKING PAINTING.

If anything you re in love with the neckbeard who drew that behind his screen.
I genuinely like the personality the character represents, and her appearance. But if you want to be all reductive, by that logic 3D foids are just meat.

You can try visualizing hugging your waifu

But it comes with a lot of pain because it’s like you are permanently being kept away from your love
It makes no difference since the chances of you being with your 2D waifu are the same as your chances of being with a 3D foid.

It makes no difference since the chances of you being with your 2D waifu are the same as your chances of being with a 3D foid.
Jfl, and at least my 2D waifu is a woman worth being with, unlike 3D foids.

I haven’t fapped in over a week now because I’m in love with a character from an anime. I know I will never have her, but I still have this feeling of love echoing through my body and I want to hug her so badly. I’ve had 0 interest in fapping in over a week now because being in love feels so much better. And unlike 3d foids who are 99.999% whores, the 2d waifu is khhtv and pure of heart. But it comes with a lot of pain because it’s like you are permanently being kept away from your love, and in this case you can cope and think she wouldn’t reject you but circumstances are the reason it can never be.

Let a destroyed man cope in peace. Let him cope with 2D waifus.

(No I won’t tell you who it is because I don’t want anyone else wanting her.)
And is not better buy a sex doll, or silicone vagina? I don't judge you, I'm just saying it.

I always saw the waifus as stupid. Simply if you want to masturbate you look for a drawing that you like and that's it, what stupidity that of having "a favorite drawing and being faithful". But come on, it is also more logical to have a sex doll.
I do not judge, everyone who does what comes out of the eggs, I only give my opinion.

I haven’t fapped in over a week now because I’m in love with a character from an anime. I know I will never have her, but I still have this feeling of love echoing through my body and I want to hug her so badly. I’ve had 0 interest in fapping in over a week now because being in love feels so much better. And unlike 3d foids who are 99.999% whores, the 2d waifu is khhtv and pure of heart. But it comes with a lot of pain because it’s like you are permanently being kept away from your love, and in this case you can cope and think she wouldn’t reject you but circumstances are the reason it can never be.

Let a destroyed man cope in peace. Let him cope with 2D waifus.

Have you ever thought of making a big pillow with her face and body?

Rest assured, whatever it is, there have already been legions of weeaboos who have fapped to it.

Do you get any worthwhile emotional satisfaction/fufilment from this or is the pain of not actually being able to interact with her stronger?

The feeling of being in love is a double edged sword, from my experience it feels great at the start but then becomes painfull as you realise its pointless and you grow tired of it.

Last edited:
The only thing 3D Foids are good at are leaving you. 2D Foids at least will give you love and have character development. As far as I know :feelsLSD:

Based waifu haver.

Do you get any worthwhile emotional satisfaction/fufilment from this or is the pain of not actually being able to interact with her stronger?

The feeling of being in love is a double edged sword, from my experience it feels great at the start but then becomes painfull as you realise its pointless and you grow tired of it.
I did, but she died in the show and it killed me inside.

The only thing 3D Foids are good at are leaving you. 2D Foids at least will give you love and have character development. As far as I know :feelsLSD:
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Based waifu haver.
:feelsYall: