Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I've finally done it. I've trained my eyes to avoid women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
I've only been actively training my eyes to avoid women for about a year now, but subconsciously, even before I was an incel, I must've been doing it for years.

Whenever I try to look at one now, I feel some force pushing either my eyes or head to look down and avoid any contact with them. If it's for educational purpose, I can manage to keep eye contact with a women for about a minute, then I start feeling the same sensation you feel when you start getting sleepy and your eyes feel "heavy."

I just stare at the ground to avoid acknowledging being mogged

Sounds pretty impressive, how long did it take to you?

I've only been actively training my eyes to avoid women for about a year now, but subconsciously, even before I was an incel, I must've been doing it for years.

Whenever I try to look at one now, I feel some force pushing either my eyes or head to look down and avoid any contact with them. If it's for educational purpose, I can manage to keep eye contact with a women for about a minute, then I start feeling the same sensation you feel when you start getting sleepy and your eyes feel "heavy."

Dont avoid eye contact with them ! .. like they some kind of a goddess ... you are a man .. look at those bitchz directly in the eyes ..youll see them turn their head out of respect ..cuz they know if one day mans will loose their shit .. they will be in a deep deep troubles ...

If they cant love you ..atleast make them respect you

I've been doing this for years now, but I don't look at anybody.

Dont avoid eye contact with them ! .. like they some kind of a goddess ... you are a man .. look at those bitchz directly in the eyes ..youll see them turn their head out of respect ..cuz they know if one day mans will loose their shit .. they will be in a deep deep troubles ...

I avoid them out of anger. Everytime i looked at one I would feel an extreme amount of anger, and I already scare most females anyway, so respect isnt an issue.

I do this too.

It's easy.

I just virtually browse Incels.co in my head or think about random old threads; thus zoning me out.

Welcome to the club OP. I work around a lot of women and literally never make eye contact with them as well.

i do the same thing, i treat all women like they are invisible, feels great, like revenge almost for not giving them the attention they want (although i know they dont want my attention and dont care)

I don't overtly look away from them, I look "through" them.

What you’re really doing is further pumping up their already massive egos by checking them out

Wait how do you train your eyes to work like that?

What you’re really doing is further pumping up their already massive egos by checking them out

Look them in de eyes .. its an alpha sign .. it means you down to business you are a confident male , it doesnt matter if your "ugly" .. you stand your ground

Me too.
I ripped them out of my eye socket.

I can stare at them in the eyes or just ignore them. I ignore them usually. Don't want to give them any attention.

I don't care about them. I used to avoid it but I don't care anymore

Welcome to the club OP. I work around a lot of women and literally never make eye contact with them as well.
Are your coworkers still giving you the silent treatment after that IG incident?

Are your coworkers still giving you the silent treatment after that IG incident?
Not so much the silent treatment anymore. But they've since isolated me a bit more (scheduling me on days where no one else is there). They've also hired a lot of new temporary holiday help. Just been putting on my ear buds and staring into nothing while I work tbh.

Nothing else happened in regards to that incident though luckily.

I stare at their tits/butt

I stare at their tits/butt
Same, especially the latter. I remember one time I was in the mall and saw a borderline JB which a nice big ass in tight jeans. Facially she looked young but she was developed enough for me to find her sexually attractive. I followed her enough to cement the image of that nice thick jailbait booty in my mind so I could knock one out over it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.