Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve finally done it, I’ve 100% swallowed the sub8 law pill.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
After just viewing a post here someone made earlier today where a legit chadlite was with a GIGA landwhale, I didn’t have a choice but to accept reality, which is all any blackpiller can really do.

I use to think it would be strange that 5-6/10 men were incels posting here on this forum, I use to think they were just fakecels, no, I was wrong. In today’s society, 5-6/10 men can truly be legit incels. Fuck this clown world. I’m still getting my surgeries, but I’ve pretty much accepted that I’ll be posting on this forum until my last day on earth. Fuck.

Based. Welcome to the club

it's understandable

More like sub 7 law for real. 5s have been bad off from day one. 6s, kinda ugly to women. But 7s are chadlites, it's not appropriate for them to cry incel.

You are here 4ever

Massive cope 6/10 shouldn't be on this forum they are just fucking retarded volcels who refuse to lower their standards and by that I mean going for average girls not fucking landwhales.

Sub-8 Law is the final blackpill you can swallow, which is why so many still resist it.

I use to think it would be strange that 5-6/10 men were incels posting here on this forum, I use to think they were just fakecels, no, I was wrong. In today’s society, 5-6/10 men can truly be legit incels.

Congratulations for the correct observations.

its law at this point

After just viewing a post here someone made earlier today where a legit chadlite was with a GIGA landwhale

seeing that IRL is even worse

Massive cope 6/10 shouldn't be on this forum they are just fucking retarded volcels who refuse to lower their standards and by that I mean going for average girls not fucking landwhales.
Are you serious about this?

That’s good

After just viewing a post here someone made earlier today where a legit chadlite was with a GIGA landwhale, I didn’t have a choice but to accept reality, which is all any blackpiller can really do.

I use to think it would be strange that 5-6/10 men were incels posting here on this forum, I use to think they were just fakecels, no, I was wrong. In today’s society, 5-6/10 men can truly be legit incels. Fuck this clown world. I’m still getting my surgeries, but I’ve pretty much accepted that I’ll be posting on this forum until my last day on earth. Fuck.

What post are you talking about?

A 6 with autism is probably Incel. An NT 6 can ascend with social circle game/low inhib etc.

Online you have to be 8+. You're an idiot if you're on Tinder as a sub 8 male

If you arent sub 4 get the fuck off this forum

I wish more of the sub8 deniers here would see the truth like you do brother.