Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've figured out why you guys hate Indians so much

• Thread starter deathcomesquickly
  • Start date
deathcomesquickly

deathcomesquickly

Annihilate my enemies.
-
Why the heck do you hate us so much? Other than immigrating to your country, Indians have done virtually nothing to you. Especially compared to Jews, Blacks, and Arab Muslims.

So why do you hate us? Simple. You can't stand the fact that Indians, as a race, aren't incel. I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about the race as a whole. You literally want the whole race to be incel, because you can't imagine them having sex. You think of them so ugly, as to be unworthy of any sex at all (but your little white/black/jewish/hispanic/asian ass is so deserving of the pussy of the world, right?).

Screw anyone who hates Indians.

Put every indian on ignore, do not talk to indians, do not reply on indian threads

It's because there are 1.5 billion of you and you're infecting the planet with your filth.

Hello your computer has a virus

curries are usually dirty and immigrate too much.

deathcomesquickly
Annihilate my enemies.

I LOVE my currycels.:blackpill::feelsaww: Fuck you on about?

Last edited:
Why the heck do you hate us so much? Other than immigrating to your country, Indians have done virtually nothing to you. Especially compared to Jews, Blacks, and Arab Muslims.

So why do you hate us? Simple. You can't stand the fact that Indians, as a race, aren't incel. I'm not talking about myself, I'm talking about the race as a whole. You literally want the whole race to be incel, because you can't imagine them having sex. You think of them so ugly, as to be unworthy of any sex at all (but your little white/black/jewish/hispanic/asian ass is so deserving of the pussy of the world, right?).

@Chudpreet Explain this nigger why we actually hate ourselves :feelshaha:

You can't stand the fact that Indians, as a race, aren't incel.
We are though. We’ve only bred through arranged marriages and a lack of attraction, and now with the collapse of the aforementioned institution, native curryceldom is growing rapidly. Just look how many curries from curryland joined up here in 2024

Pajeet gussa ho gya

Are you a bharatchan member by any chance?

Other than immigrating to your country, Indians have done virtually nothing to you.
This statement is also ill-informed at best and deliberately dishonest at worst

We’ve only bred through arranged marriages
Not accurate
and now with the collapse of the aforementioned institution, native curryceldom is growing rapidly.
You wish, not so sure about curryceldom increasing. Just seems like more people want to love marriages than arranged marriages from data, that's why they have decreased.

Mainland currynigs breed irresponsibly like roaches, especially cow belt niggers
Just look how many curries from curryland joined up here in 2024
This site itself overall had an increase

Are you a bharatchan member by any chance?
Why would you say that?
This statement is also ill-informed at best and deliberately dishonest at worst
Why don't you fully embrace the hate and go to the extreme. I mean curry are brought into the west by jews to destroy the countries economically. Shit on more beaches. Line up at all job postings and do slave work for pennies and steal all white jobs, making every single white homeless. If you get into the management hire only more incompetent currynigs. Purposefully mess up shit at jobs to and create more disorder. Buy all of the real estate :feelsohh:

Also, fuck this guy for talking shit about sheboons. Sheboons mogg all foids, just laugh at this pajeet coper

I'm Indian, and I swear to anyone reading this post, I would rather die a virgin than fuck a negress.

Just not worth it, to destroy your life and genetic heritage.

I don't ''hate'' indians, but I have spoken with several at my call center job, and they are more weird and annoying than most customers.

Not accurate
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

You wish, not so sure about curryceldom increasing. Just seems like more people want to love marriages than arranged marriages from data, that's why they have decreased.
Why don't you fully embrace the hate and go to the extreme. I mean curry are brought into the west by jews to destroy the countries economically. Shit on more beaches. Line up at all job postings and do slave work for pennies and steal all white jobs, making every single white homeless. If you get into the management hire only more incompetent currynigs. Purposefully mess up shit at jobs to and create more disorder. Buy all of the real estate :feelsohh:
Because I’m not a seething nationalistic faggot

Read history
Not an argument because many countries with high body counts have lower birth rates. He's right about North Indian women and smoking though, even here I see many North Indian foids smoking with their boyfriend on the streets
Because I’m not a seething nationalistic faggot
At least you would fulfill some purpose :feelsthink:

I don't hate hindus. They are just very memetic race.

Read history
Shaniqua-tier rebuttal
Not an argument because many countries with high body counts have lower birth rates.
Except birth rates aren’t indicative of if a population is incel (can’t get attraction-based sex) or not. Comparatively, body counts are.
At least you would fulfill some purpose :feelsthink:
That’s not a purpose, it’s an anti-purpose. Dedicating your life to seething about and being an inconvenience to better people is the most pathetic thing one can do with their life

Shaniqua-tier rebuttal
But seriously read history
Except birth rates aren’t indicative of if a population is incel (can’t get attraction-based sex) or not.
Exactly what I am saying
That’s not a purpose, it’s an anti-purpose. Dedicating your life to seething about and being an inconvenience to better people is the most pathetic thing one can do with their life
It's better than whatever you foreign curries are doing now. Wtf are you doing over there?

But seriously read history
Arranged marriage has been the norm in Shitdia for thousands of years. Ffs, ancient scriptures like the Manusmriti provide guidelines for the practice.
Exactly what I am saying
No you’re not, stfu. I said native curryceldom was increasing and you tried to dispute that.
It's better than whatever you foreign curries are doing now. Wtf are you doing over there?
I’d rather rot and enjoy my copes than go out of my way to be a nuisance for people better than I

Arranged marriage has been the norm in Shitdia for thousands of years. Ffs, ancient scriptures like the Manusmriti provide guidelines for the practice.
Citing Manusmriti is the worst argument, and it's not even ancient

Scholars doubt Manusmriti was ever administered as law text in ancient or medieval Hindu society. David Buxbaum states, "in the opinion of the best contemporary orientalists, it [Manusmriti] does not, as a whole, represent a set of rules ever actually administered in Hindustan. It is in great part an ideal picture of that which, in the view of a Brahmin, ought to be law"
No you’re not, stfu. I said curryceldom was increasing and you tried to dispute that.
Yes, read the arguments of wereq you posted. He had birth rates dropping as an argument
I’d rather rot and enjoy my copes than go out of my way to be a nuisance for people better than I
You're right. But you must go out to find and marry a sheboon :feelsthink:

i didnt choose to be Indian ok!?!?

-They have the most insufferable accent in the world
-They are unhygienic and shit on the street

The only reason is because they’re ugly

Hey bro i dont even hate curries

It just bothers me that u guys r so gross looking and filthy and ugly no offense but its true jfl

And also the discriminating u guys do in the tech industry especially might cause others to hate u

But the ones that dont do bad things such as corruption or crime or do gross filthy shit r actualy chill ngl

Lookism is the reason tbh

If curries didnt have the gross looking failo and filthy behavior failo and accent failo then no one would even hate them tbh especially if they arent ugly or subhuman looking

Its like with bugs(i hate to say this so many nice currybrocels are out there but its true sadly)

They are hated even though they do nothing to us its just that they are known to carry diseases and are ugly(like curries)

We are though. We’ve only bred through arranged marriages and a lack of attraction, and now with the collapse of the aforementioned institution, native curryceldom is growing rapidly. Just look how many curries from curryland joined up here in 2024
iam 2024 currycel