Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've Facial Acne for 7 Years Now

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I honestly don't care about my looks at this point, which is why I haven't cut my hair since August or shaved in several months.

But I've had fucking repulsive bacteria growing on my face since before I even developed a social conscience. Think about that.

Most normalscum get it for a year or two and it's hardly noticeable. I've had it since I was in elementary school, and now I have it in college. That's actually incredible, tbh.

Anyway, I also had it more severely than normalscum. You should have seen me from ages 13-15. I literally cried when I looked in the mirror. It's not as bad now, but it's still there. Good thing I don't give a shit at this point.

go get it checked out?

Acne is the worst, I wash my face everyday but normies assume I'm dirty because I have acne.

If you have the acne for more than a year that’s unnormal and it’s a part of you now !!
The only way to get rid of it by a laser surgery

If I had acne, I'd be legit -1/10.

Having Acne is a death sentence