Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ive done every self improvement possible yet im still truecel

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
tq1yk0zs2go11.png

This is the most brutal situation, when you have done everything possible yet its still over for you. Ive gymmaxxed, skin caremaxxed, hairmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, showermaxxed, jestermaxxed, soymaxxed, dark triadmaxxed, personalitymaxxed. Ive literally tried everything a man can try to increase his smv naturally, yet im still a 1/10 in the dating world.
The only thing i havent done yet is ropemaxx :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Is that you in the picture? Brutal if so

Just ldar buddy boyo, dont stress over this shit, it aint your fault. Lay down and relax.

You can always make money bro

If that's you you mog the entire forum, bud.

I've never tried any of these because i lack the motivation

That's not me, that's some manlet gymcel. Also jfl how does he mogg the whole forum? He has the body of a child
His face is also ugly. Jaw/square jaw is a meme. Makes him look even more retarded.

He looks retarded only because his head is too fucking large for his body
His face in isolation from the rest of his body is still ugly as fuck. Granted he has asymmetries. You can look DOM and still be ugly.

In fact, really being good-looking is different from being masculine looking. Bulbous/large noses, overdeveloped jaw areas, downward absurd overdone chins, really thin lips, too prominent eyebrow ridges, etc all of these things can ruin harmony and make you look ugly.

The most important thing is to look beautiful. Anything else other than that is so you can look as least gay as possible. You might not have the sex appeal of an 8/10 DOM, but 8/10 more feminine looking guys are nowhere near being in the same boat as us. Most women are bisexual anyways.

Last edited:
Jfl by the time I can afford surgery (probably after 25) it will be too late to ascend.
Even if the surgery makes me gigachad I still wont ascend since you cant go from a lifelong truecel to ascending at such a late age

There's only one more area of improvement: paint the sidewalk a nice coat of red at your nearest high rise.

we try but its still over

This is the most brutal situation, when you have done everything possible yet its still over for you. Ive gymmaxxed, skin caremaxxed, hairmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, showermaxxed, jestermaxxed, soymaxxed, dark triadmaxxed, personalitymaxxed. Ive literally tried everything a man can try to increase his smv naturally, yet im still a 1/10 in the dating world.
The only thing i havent done yet is ropemaxx :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
There's still surgerymaxxing