Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I've decided to turn over a new leaf and use my time and resources to help make the world a better place.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
I'll be starting by sending aid packages to starving Africans. Each package will contain only a note with the following message:

"Dear starving African,

I know you're hungry and need a meal right now, but believe it or not, there's so much more to life than just food and nutrition. As someone who eats food 2-3 times a day, I can assure you that food is overrated. Trust me, you do not need food to be happy and feel fulfilled as a human being.

If you're feeling hungry, here are some things you could do:
  • Be your own best friend and spend quality time with yourself. Learn to be comfortable in your own company, even if you're hungry.
  • Spend time in nature. Go for a walk in the savannas. Swim in a lake. Feast your eyes on the beautiful African scenery. Doing these things will help you get your mind off hunger.
  • Focus on your hobbies. Don't let starvation prevent you from enjoying the things that interest you.
  • Work on your goals and use your talents to achieve something for yourself. Don't let an empty stomach prevent you from reaching your full potential.
  • Try not to compare yourself to others, especially people who get to eat food. Remember, everyone's situation in life is unique.
  • Keep a journal and write down positive memories, especially of those times when you had something to eat. This will help you cheer up and focus on something other than hunger.
  • Smile more often. Studies show that people who smile feel less hunger than people who don't.
Ultimately, it's all about living life to the fullest regardless of your circumstances. I wish you the very best. Take care.

signed: someone who has made it his life's mission to help others."

(Note: This is just the first draft. If you think there are other points that need to be added, please let me know.)

Last edited:
Holy Based thank you so much all these entitled children and their so called "famines" can learn a lot from this message :foidSoy:

:feelsYall: I can't think of any way to improve this.

I'll be starting by sending aid packages to starving Africans. Each package will contain only a note with the following message:

"Dear starving African,

I know you're hungry and need a meal right now, but believe it or not, there's so much more to life than just food and nutrition. As someone who eats food 2-3 times a day, I can assure you that it's overrated. Trust me, you do not need food to be happy and fulfilled as a human being.

If you're feeling hungry, here are some things you could do:
  • Be your own best friend and spend quality time with yourself. Learn to be comfortable in your own company, even if you're hungry.
  • Spend time in nature. Go for a walk in the savannas. Swim in a lake. Feast your eyes on the beautiful African scenery. Doing these things will help you get your mind off hunger.
  • Focus on your hobbies. Don't let starvation prevent you from enjoying the things that interest you the most.
  • Work on your goals and use your talents to achieve something for yourself. Don't let an empty stomach prevent you from reaching your full potential.
  • Try not to compare yourself to others, especially people who get to eat food. Remember, everyone's situation in life is unique.
  • Keep a journal and write down positive memories, especially of those times when you had something to eat. This will help you cheer up and focus on something other than hunger.
  • Smile more often. Studies show that people who smile feel less hunger than people who don't.
Ultimately, it's all about living life to the fullest regardless of your circumstances. I wish you the very best. Take care.

signed: someone who has made it his life's mission to help others."

(Note: This is just the first draft. If you think there are other points that need to be added, please let me know.)
LOOOOL
This is the type of user that gets banned before they hit officer and you every so often miss them.

aid packages to starving African
You know these "aid packages to starving children" are actually military rations and materiel who ends up in the hands of the warlords who are besieging the villages and areas where the starvation is rampant, right?

Africans may be dumb, but at least they know how to plant and rear goats well enough to not starve. If there is an African starving you can be sure there is some warlord besieging his village and stealing his food.

100% of the cases

100% these "aid to starving Africans" ends up fattening the warlords that starve them.

Enough said.

You know these "aid packages to starving children" are actually military rations and materiel who ends up in the hands of the warlords who are besieging the villages and areas where the starvation is rampant, right?

Africans may be dumb, but at least they know how to plant and rear goats well enough to not starve. If there is an African starving you can be sure there is some warlord besieging his village and stealing his food.

100% of the cases

100% these "aid to starving Africans" ends up fattening the warlords that starve them.

Enough said.
Please don't tell me u missed it

About those crabs in the bucket, I ate them all, sorry sweaty.

Heavenly based thread. This is how you cure hunger in africa, inceldom, aids and asperger.

This should be pinned> must-read forum :panties:

I missed it. Too autistic. Go on, tell me.
Brutal.
It's a message to incels but incel is changed to African child and sex is changed to hunger

Brutal.
It's a message to incels but incel is changed to African child and sex is changed to hunger

It's worse for incels imo.

Because if someone is starved of food for a long enough time, they just stop living. An incel on the other hand, has to experience his own "hunger" all his life without being able to satiate it.

Life is brutal for incels.

You're not owed food, sweaty. Stop acting so entitled. Your toxic whining about having no food is the reason you're famished. I bet you wouldn't even eat anything from a food bank. You just want a 5* banquet cooked by Gordon Ramsay!

You need to love starving before you can love eating. My advice would be to get some hobbies, shower regularly and be respectful towards the well-fed. After all, there's more to life than eating food. If you did that, maybe, just maybe, someone will give you the scraps off their plate. :soy:

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Soo true, there's more to life than food, shelter, warmth, safety:feelskek:
When ur apartment is bombarded with artillery and ur in the rubble bleeding to death there's no excuse to be unhappy and not self improve and take showers:foidSoy:

Brutal.
Yes! It's a parody of the typical platitudes we get when we expose our grievances. How could I not get that? Guess it's what too much autism does to a mf, huh?

didn't read, but i see and have seen here over the years a misconception about all or most africans starving. very wrong. most aren't. second, there are more overweight africans than starving africans. south africa is very overweight, for example (south africa is the most developed black african state because they have (had) the most white people as a share of population which greatly benefitted the black population living there)

if the population is starving, the population DECREASES! But sub-Saharan Africa's population growth is the highest in the world, by far. (because stupid (as in non-wise, not not intelligent meaning), too nice europeans made it possible.

Never take what bluepillers say seriously. They are gaslighting with bad intent and think we only believe in the blackpill as a justification to hate women or something. They would never apply their gaslighting advice to other scenarios or to themselves etc.

Never take what bluepillers say seriously. They are gaslighting with bad intent and think we only believe in the blackpill as a justification to hate women or something. They would never apply their gaslighting advice to other scenarios or to themselves etc.

They're bluepillers but I don't think they're gaslighting with bad intent, which makes it even worse in my opinion.

They seem to genuinely believe shitty "tips" like "spend time in nature" or "work on your hobbies" or "be your own friend" can help one cope with soul crushing loneliness - something that they themselves have never experienced.

Yet, they like to think their degree in psychology or that one dull weekend they survived automatically makes them experts on the severe psychological issues that incels suffer from due to a lifelong lack of intimacy and rejection.

Even if we were to grant that their "advice" works, it can all be boiled down to "just distract yourself from the problem teehee" which is useless and not "advice" at all.

Last edited:
They're bluepillers but I don't think they're gaslighting with bad intent, which makes it even worse in my opinion.

They seem to genuinely believe shitty "tips" like "spend time in nature" or "work on your hobbies" or "be your own friend" can help one cope with soul crushing loneliness - something that they themselves have never experienced.

Yet, they like to think their degree in psychology or that one dull weekend they survived automatically makes them experts on the severe psychological issues that incels suffer from due to a lifelong lack of intimacy and rejection.

Even if we were to grant that their "advice" works, it can all be boiled down to "just distract yourself from the problem teehee" which is useless and not "advice" at all.
Would they ever give this advice to a foid? Their advice inherently implies hyperagency on us instead of factors outside of our control which in my opinion is bad intent.

Would they ever give this advice to a foid? Their advice inherently implies hyperagency on us instead of factors outside of our control which in my opinion is bad intent.

I think they would. And their advice might actually work for most women undergoing "depression". Because their "depression" is usually boredom or a lack of excitement. And so the advice to spend time in nature or work on hobbies is sufficient for them.

I think they would. And their advice might actually work for most women undergoing "depression". Because their "depression" is usually boredom or a lack of excitement. And so the advice to spend time in nature or work on hobbies is sufficient for them.
People never blame them. They will say its modern society, chemical imbalances, other people making them feel that way. Women are never told to go to the gym or read self help books.

Your efforts are futile in the face of larger societal or biological forces.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back