Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've Decided To Never Quit Smoking

Your opinion?

• Smart

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Retarded

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I'm done I'll never attempt to stop permanent again. As a incel you need your vices for some that's gaming, for others it's drugs, me I like cigarettes they make me happy in this blackpilled hellscape and I'm so tired of trying to conform to the normie standards of health & smelling nice at the expense of my favorite cope to hell with it.

Remember brocels, the name of the game is depressing yet comforting addictions to avoid facing life and being truly depressed.

blackpill states that self-improvement is a joke. So indeed, cope with what you have until death.

Quitting is for losers.
Only 1/3 of smokers die from smoking-related illness, and you know that statistic is inflated.
If you die in any other way, you got the stress relief for "free," and in any case, it's not a negative to die faster.

Based or not, it's retarded. Waste of money and fucks with your organs.
No shit. Not trying to be a edgelord about it, but I don't care. and I technically agree with you.

Quitting is for losers.
Only 1/3 of smokers die from smoking-related illness, and you know that statistic is inflated.
If you die in any other way, you got the stress relief for "free," and in any case, it's not a negative to die faster.
No doubt plenty of old folks who smoke with no problems. Still a danger though like you and @gymletethnicel touched on of course.
blackpill states that self-improvement is a joke. So indeed, cope with what you have until death.
Yeah the only cope I really judge people about is alcohol. I consider it pretty degenerate but I don't care too much at the end of the day

Idk if I've quit for good this time. Often I'll go months without smoking and then smoke again. The problem is that it's bad for my eyes which already have issues.

When you smoke you're pretty much burning money.

It only feels good to you because you're addicted. Stop that crap and you'll realize how pointless it is.

Idk if I've quit for good this time. Often I'll go months without smoking and then smoke again. The problem is that it's bad for my eyes which already have issues.
That sounds like pure torture to me. Same with "cutting back", a less soul crushing yet more immediately painful form of torture. If I do quit, which I might despite the title of this thread, I hope to christ it's forever.
When you smoke you're pretty much burning money.

It only feels good to you because you're addicted. Stop that crap and you'll realize how pointless it is.
Blackpilled words...I still do wanna quit despite my ranting thread here. But woah is it damn near impossible. The withdraw symptoms are like a big drug trip it's insane.

REMINDER. If you voted "Retarded" but you play vidya then you're a filthy hypocrite.

Blackpilled words...I still do wanna quit despite my ranting thread here. But woah is it damn near impossible. The withdraw symptoms are like a big drug trip it's insane.

You know what, I feel bad. I don't smoke but I know what addiction is and I understand how hard withdrawal is. I shouldn't have been so judgemental.

Just vape, man.

You know what, I feel bad. I don't smoke but I know what addiction is and I understand how hard withdrawal is. I shouldn't have been so judgemental.
Oh fuck that it's all good man. I'm just complaining that's all sorry if I came across as sentimental somehow.
Just vape, man.
Ehhh I prefer the harshness & edgelord aesthetic of tobacco like a real suicide case.
REMINDER. If you voted "Retarded" but you play vidya then you're a filthy hypocrite.
Pretty much true. Although some cels buy into the normie perception that smoking is inherently "nasty" beyond the smell & damage done to your lungs, which is pure propaganda on the part of coffee companies to keep people caffeinated to hell all the time without a way to metabolize that poison efficiently, which is what nicotine does, thus increasing caffeine dependence.

Don't forget smoking prevents COVID-19 and Parkinson's Disease. If you're going to quit, wait until after the pandemic.

I've been smoking one pack a day since i was 15, and im not gonna stop any soon, i don't give a fuck.
I do give more of a fuck that I let on, but still not so much of a fuck. I understand that mindset well I'm saying.

And I’ve decided to never start

You are just wasting your money and will just die of cancer

And I’ve decided to never start
No do start but only have one in the morning to wake you up and one before bed to help you sleep. Inhale the first one lightly and second one deeply that's the ticket to a good life.
I agree. Your Hitler, along with all other reformed smokers, are highly admirable in that respect. @LiterallyASoyboy too if he remains steadfast in his quitting journey.

man seriously , you are coping hard .

You are addicted and dont want to stopso you make up this shit

srsly u will feel better after 1 week of not smoking

COPE. Its not like you had a choice in the matter. Of course it makes you happy, you are addicted to it. How is this any different from any other smoker who can't quit. You just felt guilty about it for whatever dumb reason and have now decided to not gaf.

>thinking damaging your organs is bad

lol
ngl i kind of want cancer so i have an excuse to not work and just LDAR. preferably intestinal cancer since i am used to my intestines being in pain

It's certainly not a smart choice but I can't really talk, to each is own cope, I'm addicted to junk food for example. It's difficult not to have a bad habit in today's world, especially when you have to compensate the void of loneliness

Try not to have to many though or you'll end up terminally ill before 30

Last edited:
It's your choice just smoke good tobacco

My sister smokes , it’s very annoying tbh

srsly u will feel better after 1 week of not smoking
Yeah in a particular way. In other ways not so. I'd say mentally, I'd be less anxious but more depressed and on the positive side...I'd have better dreams I guess because nicotine like all nightshades can induce nightmares. It's a a toss up about equal in both pros and cons.
COPE. Its not like you had a choice in the matter. Of course it makes you happy, you are addicted to it. How is this any different from any other smoker who can't quit. You just felt guilty about it for whatever dumb reason and have now decided to not gaf.
Smokers are more or less fine without their smokes but they miss their smokes still. I'm probably the same way. It's not so very dramatic as I make it out I think.
My sister smokes , it’s very annoying tbh
Yeah? How so? Because she's a no good femoid or what?

I've been smoking one pack a day since i was 15, and im not gonna stop any soon, i don't give a fuck.
me too,keeps me feeling well

As soon as this pandemic is over im going to start smoking again

All Normies I knew smoked. So I decided to never start it.

All Normies I knew smoked. So I decided to never start it.
Did they? Where I'm from it's frowned upon by the normies no doubt about it.

Bring back the old avi bro.
I might. I like to switch it up sometimes for its own sake but I agree the stacy loving on the incel troll was better

No organs for your face
I’d smoke cigs if they were cheaper ngl and my parents weren’t bat shit crazy.
No doubt plenty of old folks who smoke with no problems. Still a danger though like you and @gymletethnicel touched on of course.

Yeah the only cope I really judge people about is alcohol. I consider it pretty degenerate but I don't care too much at the end of the day
You judge people for alcohol? @Personalityinkwell
Did they? Where I'm from it's frowned upon by the normies no doubt about it.
Same some normies might smoke occasionally but it’s not common tbh. I have seen chads smoke cigarettes before though but not a lot

Last edited:
Whats your favorite cigarette?

I like me the Camel Filters. Best smelling smoke imo. You?
Im a big fan of the camel non filters but all the camels were good in my experience especially the turkish royals. My favorite smokes are probably non filter american spirits. I dont know why but non filters always taste better.

Im a big fan of the camel non filters but all the camels were good in my experience especially the turkish royals. My favorite smokes are probably non filter american spirits. I dont know why but non filters always taste better.
American spirits are like smoking a cigar.

Cope with it man our lives are not meant to be from the beginning

A man must cope -
Book of Elliot Rodger 11:13