Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’ve decided to bite the bullet and finally join

A

Alessio

Joining this site is an act of seeking help. It’s the last straw. The little remaining glimpse of hope. Allow me to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Ali and I have been born on Ethan Must Die difficulty. It’s NG+7 / Fist Only / No Damage out here and here’s why. These are my cards:

Before you start hitting me with that “it’s not over yet, you’re too young” bullshit, 80% of the people at my HAVE ALREADY had sex and experienced being in relationships. I’m left out and will most likely remain left out. Those 20% are the failures of society.

[UWSL]Race: middle-eastern[/UWSL]

It’s over. Enough said.

Height: 173cm

Manlet in 2022.

Mental health: unstable

I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder type 2, agoraphobia and crippling depression. I probably have autism too. Right now I’m in my manic stage. I can’t sleep until 5AM, I’m overeating again, jerking off more than I usually do and constantly listening to loud music. Once I hit my depressed phase, I rarely eat and jerk off like once a month. When I wake up, I immediately wanna go back to sleep.

[UWSL]Upbringing: abysmal[/UWSL]

My dad died when I was four. My mother had me when she was like almost 40 and she already had two other kids before me so she wasn’t that enthusiastic when I came around + when my dad died, my mom barely spent any time with me; she was too busy coping with the fact that she is now a single mother so I only had my siblings to take care of me. In one way or another, I’m technically an orphan. No one really gave me any lessons and or lectures. I didn’t have anyone to support me in school. Learnt most things by myself.

[UWSL]The past: dark and bitter[/UWSL]

Bullied to no avail, barely had any friends, memory filled with multiple physical health problems. Being a genetic failure doesn’t just end with you realizing you can’t breed, it lives with you. I’ll probably start balding soon too. Game over and I don’t even feel like they’ve given me the chance to play the game yet.

The future: hopeless

I have no money, no job, zero friends, my siblings are married and gone now, dropped out of uni. I have nothing left.

[UWSL]Only things that I cling into are my remaining copes (e.g. video editing, playing an instrument, watching TV shows & movies and vidyamaxxing) which will also eventually run out. Every cope has its end.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I for one truly deserve to be here. I thought about it long and hard before joining and I eventually realized: this is where I belong. I got blackpilled in 2019 and I’ve been lurking here ever since 2020 now, might as well bite the bullet and be a part of it. No matter how hard I try, I can’t escape it. The real world has been nothing but cruel and venomous to me.[/UWSL]

The suffering has only just began. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

welcome newfag
here's your beer and cookie

Welcome fellow sandcel

Joining this site is an act of seeking help. It’s the last straw. The little remaining glimpse of hope.
Abandon all hope ye who enters here :feelsLSD:

welcome newfag
here's your beer and cookie
Thank you fellow 2019cel. I miss that year btw. I miss Braincels. I miss all its memes. I miss how excited we were for Joker. I miss all the Marvel movies spoilers we used to post. I miss the dogpill. I miss “roastie gets toastie”. I miss it.

You know it’s over when anything before 2020 feels like a fucking decade ago to you.

Thank you everyone else for welcoming me.

Suicidefuel. Your life is a living hell

Joining this site is an act of seeking help. It’s the last straw. The little remaining glimpse of hope. Allow me to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Ali and I have been born on Ethan Must Die difficulty. It’s NG+7 / Fist Only / No Damage out here and here’s why. These are my cards:

Before you start hitting me with that “it’s not over yet, you’re too young” bullshit, 80% of the people at my HAVE ALREADY had sex and experienced being in relationships. I’m left out and will most likely remain left out. Those 20% are the failures of society.
So this is a darkpill most cant accept but hear me out, people start fucking at late middle school and early high school.

Guy who says it still too early to decide at age 18-22 are socially unaware autists wha are not much different than redditors who say its normal for a guy to be virgin at 30.

Its mostly decided at 15, unless you had a hormonal acne or late growth spurt.

It’s over. Enough said.

Manlet in 2022.

We have very close stats, but you obviously have a worse mental condition, bullying will only amplify it.

Nigga shut the hell up. You're only 19 and 5'8 wear some lifts. Also talk to some women. Imagine being 24 and 5'3.

Get the fuck off this forum and talk to women at uni. Come back after 3 years if you still virgin. I guarantee you won't be

Here for you oomfie.
20220410 011150

I hope things get better for you, brocel.

I always say this to incels who I sympathize with

It’s over. Enough said.

Manlet in 2022.

I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder type 2, agoraphobia and crippling depression. I probably have autism too. Right now I’m in my manic stage. I can’t sleep until 5AM, I’m overeating again, jerking off more than I usually do and constantly listening to loud music. Once I hit my depressed phase, I rarely eat and jerk off like once a month. When I wake up, I immediately wanna go back to sleep.

My dad died when I was four. My mother had me when she was like almost 40 and she already had two other kids before me so she wasn’t that enthusiastic when I came around + when my dad died, my mom barely spent any time with me; she was too busy coping with the fact that she is now a single mother so I only had my siblings to take care of me. In one way or another, I’m technically an orphan. No one really gave me any lessons and or lectures. I didn’t have anyone to support me in school. Learnt most things by myself.

Bullied to no avail, barely had any friends, memory filled with multiple physical health problems. Being a genetic failure doesn’t just end with you realizing you can’t breed, it lives with you. I’ll probably start balding soon too. Game over and I don’t even feel like they’ve given me the chance to play the game yet.

I have no money, no job, zero friends, my siblings are married and gone now, dropped out of uni. I have nothing left.

[UWSL]Only things that I cling into are my remaining copes (e.g. video editing, playing an instrument, watching TV shows & movies and vidyamaxxing) which will also eventually run out. Every cope has its end.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I for one truly deserve to be here. I thought about it long and hard before joining and I eventually realized: this is where I belong. I got blackpilled in 2019 and I’ve been lurking here ever since 2020 now, might as well bite the bullet and be a part of it. No matter how hard I try, I can’t escape it. The real world has been nothing but cruel and venomous to me.[/UWSL]
This forum with most posts simply make me not motivated looking into many of them already, since especially the blackpill is used commonly on here, and pretty much most on here would call themselves as blackpilled.
The complete fixation of the blackpill on women, even though it is much more complex and applicable on pretty much whole existence and philosophy of life than only that, makes me kinda disappointed.

There will mostly be obvious posts, like about this and that genetic, environmental-dependent physical outcome is more superior and more attractive, fertile to women than this or that disadvantage, posts in which people just show about how other people may react to "Inceldom content", racist posts or shitposts. The title of "Inceldom Discussion" is at this point completely misleading, since there is no real discussion in most posts. Only "trucel trait: *enter obvious outcome of social isolation, mental health issues etc." or shit like that.

It’s over. Enough said.

Manlet in 2022.

I already was doing online dating before you were born...

Where do you live?

Suicidefuel. Your life is a living hell

Sometimes I wonder if I was just born for people such as the ones in IT to look at and say “thank God at least I wasn’t born that guy” cause trust me, they tend to do that a lot. The whole purpose of that subreddit is to make people feel better about themselves and honestly I think it works well for them. Whatever helps you cope I suppose.

Nigga shut the hell up. You're only 19 and 5'8 wear some lifts. Also talk to some women. Imagine being 24 and 5'3.

Get the fuck off this forum and talk to women at uni. Come back after 3 years if you still virgin. I guarantee you won't be

Honestly, it was a matter of joining here (giving up on life and accepting failure) or keep self improving (fighting back with the impossible and living in delusion.) I chose to join because I had nothing to lose.

Imagine being 24 and 5’3.

You have my condolences.

I hope things get better for you, brocel.

I always say this to incels who I sympathize with

:feelscomfy:

:feelscomfy:

I already was doing online dating before you were born...

Where do you live?

I see you’ve had no success in it then.

View: https://youtu.be/iIpfWORQWhU

Last edited:
do you like lolis? :feelshehe:

im really sorry bro:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sometimes I wonder if I was just born for people such as the ones in IT to look at and say “thank God at least I wasn’t born that guy”
Some people only exist for this exact reason. But least you're not a nigger slave in the congo

Lol I remember when I was your age

it will get a lot worse boyo you better fucking brace yourself

welcome fellow brocel, lets LDAR together

is your face hideous? i'm not certain if it's completely over for you.

He mogs u but it's still over for him

Bad redpill

Welcome

It's hell livieng as an incel

try writing some music for your instrument

Your stats are not brutal, your context is.
What being born to a ahitty family can do to a man

I'm suspicious of jewrnalistoilet behind this post. If not, sincere apologies

It’s over. Enough said.

Manlet in 2022.

Welcome bro,I joined recently too,im going to be 18 soon,its kinda crazy how much I can relate to you:feelsbadman:
Btw which country are you from?
Are there no hopes even for arranged marriage?
Also,which instrument do you play?
Also,you muslim?
Anyways,its nice to have you here bro:feelsautistic: