Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've decided, if I don't make it by 27, I will jump off a bridge.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
It's as simple as. Not sticking around for 60 fucking years of this shit.

27 is too long for me to wait.

OP, this is actually a good idea. I am thinking about setting a deadline (no pun intended)

Why did you choose 27?

iblamemyself said:
OP, this is actually a good idea. I am thinking about setting a deadline (no pun intended)
Why did you choose 27?

30 is too old, 25 is too close lmao

Better start getting off incels.is then and try all the bluepilled bullshit or you're a dead man

You won't do it. If you had been able to do it, you would've done it long ago.

we all have a path to walk, maybe life will improve for you. maybe not.

Atleast blow all your money if you do decide to ( unless your planning on giving inheritance to someone)

Suicide=letting normies win.

Gay. Might not actually die from it. 

Use a high caliber handgun instead.

Become a hERo instead please.

I said that in my early 20s and here I am 33.

Posting threads about rope is cope. If you were gonna go you'd be gone by now.

universallyabhorred said:
Become a hERo instead please.

You have to have a rich father and a personality disorder to go ER.

sui= punishing only yourself. nobody will really care when you're gone. maybe your folks.

going ER*= showing the cruel merciless society who is the true alpha male.

*of course I'm not advocating violence or anything else. just my personal thoughts.

Why off yourself when you can just make everyone around you miserable until you die of old age?

Thunderjaw said:
I said that in my early 20s and here I am 33.

Posting threads about rope is cope. If you were gonna go you'd be gone by now.

You have to have a rich father and a personality disorder to go ER.

Not necessarily. He just needs a strong mind, a desire for justice and to save up some money.

Normies don't win. Chad and Stacey do. It doesn't matter once you're gone anyway.

gentsupreme said:
sui= punishing only yourself. nobody will really care when you're gone. maybe your folks.

going ER*= showing the cruel merciless society who is the true alpha male.

*of course I'm not advocating violence or anything else. just my personal thoughts.

God you absolutely must be kidding. 

You know Rodger was planning to shoot up a sorority. He didn't. You know why?

The front door was locked, he knocked on it, and no one answered. There were windows everywhere. Not saying I wanted him to kill more people (I wish he'd eaten a bullet that morning before leaving the house, personally) but that stupid fuck didn't shoot up a sorority because no one opened a door. He was a little fucking pussy who got handed a lavish life I could only dream of and looks I might actually kill someone myself to have and couldn't make it work because Stacy won't fuck Chad anymore if Chad is a malignant narcissist with denial so big he disassociates from reality. 

You want to make an impact on society go kill some CEOs. Shoot Richard Spencer in the face. Something like that.

I will not outlive Elliot as a virgin

Thunderjaw said:

The front door was locked, he knocked on it, and no one answered. There were windows everywhere. Not saying I wanted him to kill more people (I wish he'd eaten a bullet that morning before leaving the house, personally) but that stupid fuck didn't shoot up a sorority because no one opened a door. He was a little fucking pussy who got handed a lavish life I could only dream of and looks I might actually kill someone myself to have and couldn't make it work because Stacy won't fuck Chad anymore if Chad is a malignant narcissist with denial so big he disassociates from reality. 

You want to make an impact on society go kill some CEOs. Shoot Richard Spencer in the face. Something like that.

fuck you sjw motherfucker

27 is perfect age. It's the end of youth. 16-26 is the golden decade. If you haven't had great experiences and fucked women and experienced intimacy in those years, the rest of your life will be excruciatingly miserable. The rest of life is miserable enough if you have had those experiences. Without them it's insufferable.

No don't jump off. Instead, be a hERo and live on.

Thunderjaw said:

I agree with you that ER was a pussy. "going ER" has become a canonical phrase in the incelosphere. 
on the same token you can say "go Cho\Lepin\Mercer"

the point is that if you only kill yourself nobody will give shit and it will change nothing.
by going on a rampage- at least you got some revenage* and raised awareness for the incel problem

*again, for all the FBI agents reading this- I'm not advocating violence in any way. just sharing my personal opinion on current affairs

You plan to live to 27? Brave man.

Thunderjaw said:

yeah, because personality matters. you're an ignorant mongoloid that obviously hasn't read his manifesto and an obvious normie if you're calling Elliot "Chad".

my deal with 25

gentsupreme said:
*again, for all the FBI agents reading this- I'm not advocating violence in any way. just sharing my personal opinion on current affairs

FBI agents be like:
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg