Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “I’ve dated guys...”

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
“... who are XYZ”

Ok we’ve all read that before, a million times, we know the trope.

But people never focus on the first part of the phrase.

“guys”

As in, guys, plural; men.

If you get a girlfriend, that’s all you mean to her, you are to her, just another ”guy” in a sea of “guys”, just a bunch of temporary, replaceable obsolete toys they throw out and get a new one like your console videogames.

She will never love you how you love her.

I worked with a girl who started half her sentences like this

Enslave toilets. #REPEALTHE19TH

@FallenPrime

"Teehee I like short guys too! It just so happens that he is Jason Statham!"

@FallenPrime
#REPEALTHE19TH

I dont even know why people here are dying for a girlfriend. I would rather die a virgin than have a bitch break my already shattered heart.

The blackpill has already shown what kind of creatures they are.

bUt i wiLl GeT lE uNicoRnz!! bELiBe mE bRo!!:soy:

I dont even know why people here are dying for a girlfriend. I would rather die a virgin than have a bitch break my already shattered heart.

>t. Maycel

I love my games more than foids love their “guys”

that advice is for normies though

oneitis is a horrible disease bro. I envy those cels who never had one.

Because she doesn't need him as much he needs her. He know if he lose her it will pass ages before he get another girl to commit.

High IQ. If you're a failed normie, you're basically a punching bag in today's sexual market. You're there just to get screwed in multiple forms. Foids don't care and will cheat/monkeybranch/dump you overnight and find a new dick.

Seriously, I know truecels will never ever accept this and it's understandable, but a point can be made that failed normies have it worse than incels even. I know a significant amount of failed normies; I see shit like a straight guy I used to play with in a "polyamorous" marriage with his wife and another guy. The guy is straight, btw. Imagine having to resort to shit like that. Or to betabuxxing old roasties, or to having relationships with cluster B foids who'll destroy you one way or another.

It's depressing knowing that my first ever date (if I ever go on a date) will be with a foid that has dated "guys"

Very High IQ, as usual

True for basically any man that marries a non virgin . Especially girls that went to college. Absolute fact.

to lurkers: when you’re on your first date with a girl and you’re wining anddining and respecting her and offering to provide for a crumb of pussy, she is currently digesting some other guy’s cum. When she burps, cum particles come out of her mouth.

True for basically any man that marries a non virgin . Especially girls that went to college. Absolute fact.

to lurkers: when you’re on your first date with a girl and you’re wining anddining and respecting her and offering to provide for a crumb of pussy, she is currently digesting some other guy’s cum. When she burps, cum particles come out of her mouth.

I know a girl in Highschool who straight up approached a normie guy and offered him a blowjob, and they went to do it.

A couple of years later I notice on her instagram story she's sharing screenshots of paragraphs some simps wrote to her about love etc. etc.

That was a huge blackpill, those simps are infatuated with this non-existent, fantastical ideal of her, chasing after her while she straight up opened her legs to other dudes.

at least no need to listen to her roast talk any longer after she loudly proclaims to be second hand

all used foids who aren't married or widowed should be inserted into a meat grinder or prostituted in state owned brothels for a small fee and in inhumane living conditions. semen and shit should be the most nutritious things they eat to cut costs

Posts like this just fuck me up I know that, even if I were to somehow ascend, it would never make me satisfied, because no woman will ever love me the way I long for.

I know a girl in Highschool who straight up approached a normie guy and offered him a blowjob, and they went to do it.

A couple of years later I notice on her instagram story she's sharing screenshots of paragraphs some simps wrote to her about love etc. etc.

That was a huge blackpill, those simps are infatuated with this non-existent, fantastical ideal of her, chasing after her while she straight up opened her legs to other dudes.
Sub chads don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. If you try to blackpill them they recoil and hit you back with “you must be incel, who hurt you, that’s misogynist, I was raised better than that” etc. foid nature is as painful a reality as death

@FallenPrime
Because she doesn't need him as much he needs her. He know if he lose her it will pass ages before he get another girl to commit.
Sub chads don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. If you try to blackpill them they recoil and hit you back with “you must be incel, who hurt you, that’s misogynist, I was raised better than that” etc. foid nature is as painful a reality as death
at least no need to listen to her roast talk any longer after she loudly proclaims to be second hand

all used foids who aren't married or widowed should be inserted into a meat grinder or prostituted in state owned brothels for a small fee and in inhumane living conditions. semen and shit should be the most nutritious things they eat to cut costs

“... who are XYZ”

Ok we’ve all read that before, a million times, we know the trope.

But people never focus on the first part of the phrase.

“guys”

As in, guys, plural; men.

If you get a girlfriend, that’s all you mean to her, you are to her, just another ”guy” in a sea of “guys”, just a bunch of temporary, replaceable obsolete toys they throw out and get a new one like your console videogames.

I think males should know how to react to these whores when they ever try to ask for anything more.