Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've completely given up women at this point.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Even if I were to get plastic surgery, it's too late for anything. Had shitty teen years due to genetics and my shit clique infested school. Never got to feel true love and I never will. Never had a decent social life since mid elementary school.

I don't think I'll ever get a girlfriend, and even if girls were to ask me out, I will just flat out reject them. I don't care anymore, they don't like me, and I'm just gonna live with that. I'm nowhere near a male model nor will I ever be, so what's the fucking point? I'm just gonna be cucked anyways if I do get asked out.

The perfect one doesn't really exist unless you're Chad. I just want to forget about women and try to at least careermax.

You ain't incel anymore. Congrats.

Don't wagecuck. Aim to work for yourself

Women are useless NPCs to me now, I ignore them.

Don't wagecuck. Aim to work for yourself
Yeah that's what I plan to do, I don't want my money sucked up by some woman who will simply just use me. I want to have a comfy LDAR (like what UBERCEL said).

I feel similar to this, what I actually want isn't even accessible to me.

I know how you feel.

Gonna be 30 in December and even if some chick wanted me the best I can get now are Chad's leftovers because them hoes are tired of having to work a job and I see it now at my job so I know the future so I already know it's over. Sides I just get cheated on anyway and divorce raped.

Yeah I get you. The only way I can see myself in my twilight years is if I rewire my brain to focus on something else, easier said than done though.

I still can't tell if the indifference I feel now is genuine or just shock at what has happened to me, time will tell I suppose.

Volcel if you deny women common on to you never had that shit happen to me!!

Yeah it’s weird. I’ve given up 200% on ever even getting laid.

Sometimes though my mind is able to get the mental gymnastics and it goes and says “Hey maybe today you’ll finally be able too!” Never happens.....

I think when that last blip goes and is bumped off the heart monitor is when I’ll finally fall into the grave.

I've nearly the same too. I have accepted the fact that some people (we all, mainly, besides LARPers) are unfuckable and undatable in modern world, since femoids have much better options always available. Miracles never happen.

8C688699 6C3B 4B65 B65E 6D783CBE663D

Same. I instantly know whether a woman is attracted to me or not without even approaching.