Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ve completed 6 months of garbage maxxing

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★
I took a challenge 6 months ago to go 6 months without showering, brushing my teeth, washing my hands, and I’ve decided to take it a step further and not change my clothes.

The underside of my ball bag smells like rancid sour cream, which is making me pretty hungry. My underwear is caked in a thick layer of shit from only using it as toilet paper for 6 months, causing it to attract flies. In the front of my underwear, there are solidified semen crystals that have fused to the fabric of my shit caked underwear.

My armpits smell like onions that were left in the trunk of a honda civic from 2001, and so far it is doing exceptionally well at repelling the filthy normies and foids from my presence. I plan on taking my garbagemaxxing journey a step further by fucking the garbage truck in front of foids to show them that I am capable of ascension, as I chase a garbage truck down the street in my shit covered underwear ready to peg the exhaust pipe.

IT will not touch this

:society: (ALL POSTS ARE SATIRE) :society:

Honda civics are cozy