Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’ve come to the conclusion that eye area > jaw

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I use to be a firm believer of jaw is law, and while I do think jaw is second most important facial feature, i now believe that your eye area is the most important part of your face. I rather have a good eye area with a mediocre jaw than a mediocre eye area with a good jaw.

Something I’ve noticed when it comes to attractive men is that you cannot be deemed above average without a good eye area, but the same can’t be said for not having the greatest jaw area.

There are plenty examples of men with good jaw areas but their eye area is just not good enough, and those men are not considered good looking but rather you simply point out they have a good jaw area. But with men who have good eye area’s, they are much more easily deemed attractive even with an average jaw.

Have you asked women about this? Otherwise what you find better means shit because you lack their lizard brain.

I use to be a firm believer of jaw is law, and while I do think jaw is second most important facial feature, i now believe that your eye area is the most important part of your face. I rather have a good eye area with a mediocre jaw than a mediocre eye area with a good jaw.

Something I’ve noticed when it comes to attractive men is that you cannot be deemed above average without a good eye area, but the same can’t be said for not having the greatest jaw area.

There are plenty examples of men with good jaw areas but their eye area is just not good enough, and those men are not considered good looking but rather you simply point out they have a good jaw area. But with men who have good eye area’s, they are much more easily deemed attractive even with an average jaw.
100%
Hunter eyes and nose size/shape are as important as jaw.

Have you asked women about this? Otherwise what you find better means shit because you lack their lizard brain.
Well anecdotally I’ve noticed this. High tier Norman’s with hood eye area’s but average jaws seem to get more attention than good jaw bad eye area Norman’s. It’s just hearsay though.
100%
Hunter eyes and nose size/shape are as important as jaw.
Good thing I got rhino tbhtbh. But would you really put nose area at the same level as eye area???

I've always heard talking shit about other dude's nose, including in my family. They also talk about kids having beautiful eyes.
No one talks about jaw lmao, so I would place it at number 3, or maybe behind cheekbones. Not sure.

I don't know if I agree with that tbh, jaw is insanely important in looking robust.

I've always heard talking shit about other dude's nose, including in my family. They also talk about kids having beautiful eyes.
No one talks about jaw lmao, so I would place it at number 3, or maybe behind cheekbones. Not sure.
High iq observation. I’ve also noticed this when it comes to noses. Maybe we are all underestimating nose area???

Well anecdotally I’ve noticed this. High tier Norman’s with hood eye area’s but average jaws seem to get more attention than good jaw bad eye area Norman’s. It’s just hearsay though.

Good thing I got rhino tbhtbh. But would you really put nose area at the same level as eye area???
A bad nose size/shape makes you look "ugly sexy" at best to foids tbh
White males have a big advantage imo because of their medium and not bulbous nose size/shape on average.

A bad nose size/shape makes you look "ugly sexy" at best to foids tbh
White males have a big advantage imo because of their medium and not bulbous nose size/shape on average.
True. I think we all have been underestimating how important nose is.

True. I think we all have been underestimating how important nose is.
Yeah look at Yogioabs. Nothing wrong with his jaw but his big nose and buggy, beady looking eyes completely ruin him.
A lot of ethnic males are ruined by their rounded eyes or "aspie stare" looking eyes. Used to never understand what people when they say ethnic males look autistic but that's the only thing I can think of that would give them that impression.

Yeah look at Yogioabs. Nothing wrong with his jaw but his big nose and buggy, beady looking eyes completely ruin him.
A lot of ethnic males are ruined by their rounded eyes or "aspie stare" looking eyes. Used to never understand what people when they say ethnic males look autistic but that's the only thing I can think of that would give them that impression.
Idk about that one, his eye area seems good to me. His nose is big though I agree.

jaw prob matterrs most if your a manlet/framelet

Idk about that one, his eye area seems good to me. His nose is big though I agree.

I think jaw is most important in extreme perspectives. If you're imagining a dude with an average jaw and god tier eye area that's not the right way to look at it imo. what trait is the most damaging to the face when it's completely fucked?

I still don’t see his eye area as bad lol. Based comments from him tbh.
Not bad but still not good enough and ethnic/curry tax hits him hard tbh

But you can’t go without a jaw though. I think symmetry is most important. You can’t lack too much of either one
Tom Holland doesn't have a strong jaw but he's white and has a sharp defined eye area that doesn't look autistic.
As RageAgainstTDL said long ago that's enough for most women.

@trying to ascend
I mean everything. Nose size, shape. Bulbous nose that's wide is obviously bad. But disproportionate size otherwise normal shaped nose is also bad. Women notice literally everything about these physical features.
But by itself I don't think a nose job would ascend you unless it's your only flawed feature tbh
Consult a surgeon experienced in this type of thing for their opinion.

Last edited:
Then find me any attractive man/celebrity with recessed jaw (you won't), Chads with bad eye area exist, but not with shit lower third

I agree with you on this one,

mind that I'm talking about guys with bad lower third not deformed tier like birdcels. Also if we consider that eye area is in many cases unfixable unlike jaw it does really matters a lot.

good observation, the reason im truecel is because of my eyes