Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’ve Changed

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I'm on steroids and don’t feel a thing.

> I smashed my phone out of anger.

> I constantly feel angry and pissed off, claustrophobic if I’m around too many people. I tried going for a run on a private beach but it was infested with people.

> I called out sick from work for the weekend and don’t give a shit if I get fired from this new job that pays well.

> I own a 6 month old cat and although I make sure he’s always has food and water available, I don’t feel anything towards him anymore.

> I restricted certain people’s phone just so I can have control leaving them without internet.

> My thoughts are irrational rather than logical and driven my emotion rather than factual evidence.

> I make scenarios and arguments up in my head with other people and get mad at them and hold grudges against them in real life.

> My prefrontal cortex is fried on steroids where you can explain something to me and I’ll only remember the first and last part of what you said.

:yes:But at the same time I look the best I’ve ever looked. Now I know how you guys feel.

IMG 0040

My blood pressure came back at 127/63 and testosterone levels of 20 men so I must have elite genetics to handle this much steroids for so long. I just wanna die

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 13
Be careful with that shit man. It's not good for the heart at all.
Mogs me though for being in shape and having good self discipline. :feelsokman: