Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I've bought RooshV's new book "Game"

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I'll post tidbits relevant to incels soon. Stay tuned. (For those who don't know, Roosh is a blackpilled PUA).

I'm going to buy it too. Roosh V imo is one of the more genuine PUA guys. To have him write a pickup manifesto oh man.

Waste of fucking money lol
It's only 9.99 bucks for 400 pages and 2 years of work. That's cheaper than most books.

Also, Roosh is not your average retard PUA. This guy started it all along Mystery and Strauss. He's extremely smart, honest, and has grown increasingly blackpill / anti-degeneracy over the years.

Last edited:
It's only 9.99 bucks for 400 pages and 2 years of work. That's cheaper than most books.

Also, Roosh is not your average retard PUA. This guy started it all along Mystery and Strauss. He's extremely smart, and has grown increasingly blackpill / anti-degeneracy over the years.
In what way is it gonna benefit you?

RooshV is the only PUA worth a shit. He openly admits that looks are the most important thing, that ugly men are fucked, he agrees with 80/20, tutorial island theory, juggernaut theory, and that feminism is the cause of all evil. Decent guy.

In what way is it gonna benefit you?
I enjoy having a vicarious romantic life through Roosh's writings. I also like his trollish thoughts on women. The book has a section called "training girls", lol.

His book got BANNED today. You're lucky you got it. Let us know how it is.

Blackpill PUA is an oxymoron.

Would be like saying a hard truth bluepill.

JFL at amazon, you can buy Mein Kampf and books saying Kill all the atheists (like the Coran), but not a book that pisses off femoids.

Blackpill PUA is an oxymoron.
Game does provide a net advantage to 6+ men. Roosh is a rare PUA sufficiently honest to say Game isn't sufficient to counterbalance ugliness, and that the only chance of ugly men is dumpster diving game in the third world.

His book got BANNED today. You're lucky you got it. Let us know how it is.

DUDE I WAS GOING TO BUY IT YESTERDAY BUT I WAS LIKE NAH ILL BUY IT TOMORROW feelsbadman :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

you can still buy it on his website though. Must be good stuff to get banned this early since it's letterslly been up for 2 days

Game does provide a net advantage to 6+ men. Roosh is a rare PUA sufficiently honest to say Game isn't sufficient to counterbalance ugliness, and that the only chance of ugly men is dumpster diving game in the third world.
u realize that all incel forums are based off of puahate, right?

Let me know if it's worth a read

You have a point if you're talking about men between 6 and 7.5.

Under 6 it's over.

At 7.5 you just have to be not retarded.

But yeah between 6 and 7.5, some aspects of game and personality (by personality i mean things like thugmaxing, assholemaxing ) matters, you are right

The thing is that only 5% of people in incels forum are 6+, so ...

And you pay for that information, great stuff. Have you ever considered that he may just write/say whatever he thinks will sell best?

Once a scammer, always a scammer. And every PUA guru is a scammer by definition.

And you pay for that information, great stuff. Have you ever considered that he may just write/say whatever he thinks will sell best?

Once a scammer, always a scammer. And every PUA guru is a scammer by definition.
Roosh is not an ordinary PUA scammer. He has said many things that harmed his money-making prospects.

Yep, he may be just looking for a niche "people who want to hear PUA stuff but are too smart to fell for bluepill PUA", he knows that even if only 10% people who are interrested in PUA are like this, he have no competitor in this niche.

So the fact that he throws someblackpill stuff doesn't mean that his "PUA" stuff holds any value, that's a fallacy, he may be just looking for a niche to make money and lie to his teeth.
Roosh is not an ordinary PUA scammer. He has said many things that harmed his money-making prospects.

That's a way of looking at things, there is another way of looking at his businessmodel.

The market for bluepill PUA is very very competitive, sure by writing a bluepill PUA book you have a bigger market, but with more competitors, more books that will eat from your slice of the pie, let's say it's 90% of the market but you have 30 competitors, and you get only 4% slice of the pie.

It would be way better to lose 90% of the market but be the only one in the remaining 10%, and get 10% of the market for yourself. So contrary to appearances, it's not as obvious to me that writing blackpill PUA makes you lose money.

Last edited:
So the fact that he throws someblackpill stuff doesn't mean that his "PUA" stuff holds any value, that's a fallacy, he may be just looking for a niche to make money and lie to his teeth.
You obviously don't know the guy. He isn't interested in money, except as a way to survive and be able to disseminate his ideas. That becomes clear when you have followed the guy for years like I did.

You obviously don't know the guy. He isn't interested in money, except as a way to survive and be able to disseminate his ideas. That becomes clear when you have followed the guy for years like I did.

Dude, i didn't say HE WAS.

I was just saying that just because he writes some blackpill stuff doesn't mean anything about his interest for money (so i didn't say HE IS DOING IT FOR $), because of the dynamics of niche markets.

RooshV is the only PUA worth a shit. He openly admits that looks are the most important thing, that ugly men are fucked, he agrees with 80/20, tutorial island theory, juggernaut theory, and that feminism is the cause of all evil. Decent guy.
agreed.

I've stumbled upon the name rooshv a few times and most things associated with him seems really blackpilled and interesting.

I'll post tidbits relevant to incels soon. Stay tuned. (For those who don't know, Roosh is a blackpilled PUA).

Btw can you share some of his quotes or excerpts ? Not necessarily from his new book, just in general. I'm very curious about how you can talk about game in a blackpill way.

Btw can you share some of his quotes or excerpts ? Not necessarily from his new book, just in general. I'm very curious about how you can talk about game in a blackpill way.
I've started reading his new book and it's basically a blackpill manifesto. I'll post some quotes in a few hours.

I enjoy having a vicarious romantic life through Roosh's writings. I also like his trollish thoughts on women. The book has a section called "training girls", lol.
You dating him? :feelskek:
I've started reading his new book and it's basically a blackpill manifesto. I'll post some quotes in a few hours.
I mean if it has some good quotes.. it's worth at least a gander.. but if it fails to deliver.. then again Amazon banned it. That's pretty huge for a book that just came out and it must contain some Blackpill about women if they will literally just get rid of it.. who knows. So happy reading Fontaine. :feelsokman: Hope you find some good quotes.

Last edited:
Can anyone post some of his quotes please guys ?

Agree with Fontaine for once.

Roosh is allright, he is brutally honest and never lies, even when he looks like a complete fool for it.

Agree with Fontaine for once.

Roosh is allright, he is brutally honest and never lies, even when he looks like a complete fool for it.

Did you read what i say ?

I NEVER SAID HE'S DOING IT FOR THE MONEY.

I was only contesting the "He throws some blackpill, therefore he doesn't care about money" THIS ARGUMENT IS WRONG because it ignores the dynamics of niche markets. It may be a good business decision to sacrify part of the market if it will makes you monopolize a niche.

I never said that because that specific argument is wrong, then Roosh V is only interrested by money.

Also, Roosh is not your average retard PUA. This guy started it all along Mystery and Strauss. He's extremely smart, honest, and has grown increasingly blackpill / anti-degeneracy over the years.
put pdf here brpther hel a goy out

Did you read what i say ?

I NEVER SAID HE'S DOING IT FOR THE MONEY.

I was only contesting the "He throws some blackpill, therefore he doesn't care about money" THIS ARGUMENT IS WRONG because it ignores the dynamics of niche markets. It may be a good business decision to sacrify part of the market if it will makes you monopolize a niche.

I never said that because that specific argument is wrong, then Roosh V is only interrested by money.

I think it's quite possible that Roosh has spotted the incel market to make money.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. It all depends on what is in that book. Everyone is motivated by money, to some degree.

I think it's quite possible that Roosh has spotted the incel market to make money.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. It all depends on what is in that book. Everyone is motivated by money, to some degree.

Well, the person you are agreeing with says he's not interrested in money, so which one is it ?

100% this. Roosh gets embroiled in fake media quarrels and drama.

This is exactly the model RSD Tyler follows. With Roosh' fucked up looks he aint training any girls man. Its all a scam. They use advanced psychological models and know how to deceive and manipulate.

I'd like to read a PDF to see if it's worth throwing my wagecucked money at it.

Can we stop shilling Roosh's works. Thanks.