Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’ve been waking up from anxiety

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Apparently you can get this from having too much stress and “relationship problems”. Kek. No wonder.

Do you feel like you have a knot in your stomach or your chest hurt I was feeling like that like 3 weeks ago from thinking about life
No. This is just a massive anxiety attack. Hard to describe it.

Anxiety is the biggest whore of mental illnesses. It just keeps fucking you over.

Apparently you can get this from having too much stress and “relationship problems”. Kek. No wonder.
From what I have gathered anxiety is caused by the repression of human's "fight or flight" instinct. In times long before the industrial revolution, people had their perceived dangers be things such as predator animals chasing them or fights between tribes. Nowadays in society, we live a generally safe life so these things aren't problems anymore. These problems are replaced with things such as bosses, women, societal standards, etc. The only difference is that you aren't acting out on you "fight or flight" instinct, and are instead suppressing it. While I'm not advocating that you kill everyone you cross in your path, you should let people know how you feel a little more and allow yourself to get your anger out in healthy ways. As someone who used to have major issues with anxiety, this pretty much saved my life.

From what I have gathered anxiety is caused by the repression of human's "fight or flight" instinct. In times long before the industrial revolution, people had their perceived dangers be things such as predator animals chasing them or fights between tribes. Nowadays in society, we live a generally safe life so these things aren't problems anymore. These problems are replaced with things such as bosses, women, societal standards, etc. The only difference is that you aren't acting out on you "fight or flight" instinct, and are instead suppressing it. While I'm not advocating that you kill everyone you cross in your path, you should let people know how you feel a little more and allow yourself to get your anger out in healthy ways. As someone who used to have major issues with anxiety, this pretty much saved my life.
Just go Er theory. Kek

Is the anxiety attack over?
Oh yea, it only lasts a few seconds. But it’s really intense. It usually happens when I’m dreaming of having a gf

Oh yea, it only lasts a few seconds. But it’s really intense. It usually happens when I’m dreaming of having a gf
Oh good, that feeling sucks ngl

I don't have relationship problems since I have no relationships.

Do you get the feeling of “tv channels rapidly changing” or do you have the can’t breathe type. Those are my nighttime anxiety symptoms anyway.