Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ive been waiting 1 hour at the barber because some becky won't stop FUCKING TALKING TO THE TYRONE BARBER CUTTING HER SHITTY KIDS HAIR

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
HES BEEN DONE CUTTING IT FOR LIKE 15 MINUTES.

HES NOT EVEN REPLYING TO HER JUST SAYING "UHUH. Oh wow" 2
Other people have already left.

She has not stopped talking about black empowerment in south Africa for 3 seconds I swear to god I'm ready to scream

Talk about white empowerment in South Africa

Old Italian guys are better at cutting hair, find one of those

is the kid black?

I love black barbers. They always cut my hair well tbh

Hes mixed race. Looks half black
Lol at the half black kid. Fucking mud sharks need to be exterminated

The Jews did this

Bro if you haven’t left already you’re a cuck

She's finally gone. I've been putting off this haircut for like a year nearly
I haven’t gotten one in 7 months, i look better with long hair tbh plus I’m not gonna spend $20 every week fuck that

I haven’t gotten one in 7 months, i look better with long hair tbh plus I’m not gonna spend $20 every week fuck that
I just need my bangs outta my face mostly. And a short beard trim

I cut my own hair boyo. Probably looks autistic af but I don't care.

Lol at the half black kid. Fucking mud sharks race traitors need to be exterminated

Fixed. Seeing mixed breed kids born from White male/ethnic female pairings is also a travesty

I cut my own hair boyo. Probably looks autistic af but I don't care.
Sometimes I cut mine tbh. But I'm too anxious to try to trim my beard tbh

Sometimes I cut mine tbh. But I'm too anxious to try to trim my beard tbh

Don't have to worry about that because I can't even grow facial hair :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cut your hair by yourself at home.

white women who talk about BBC are disgusting and should be murdered and have their dead bodies raped repeatedly by whitecels.

Lmao this has happened to me too, foid just keeps talking and because she's mildly attractive the barber keeps pretending to do something with his hands to keep talking to her.

Go to the Asian salon. They make you feel special.

barber behind...
watching-your-children-grow-up-16260922.png

Go to the Asian salon. They make you feel special.
Really?
Lmao this has happened to me too, foid just keeps talking and because she's mildly attractive the barber keeps pretending to do something with his hands to keep talking to her.
She had giant tits and a lowcut shirt as well...

Really?

She had giant tits and a lowcut shirt as well...
Yes they do. The ones I have gone too, run their fingers through your hair, tell you how nice you look and you leave feeling handsome. Obviously, they are female.

Yes they do. The ones I have gone too, run their fingers through your hair, tell you how nice you look and you leave feeling handsome. Obviously, they are female.
Holy fuck... i may need to go to one then

Wow [[[they]]] are even invading our safe spaces

Everything sucks when you're ugly. You can't even get a haircut without wanting to die. Everyone pretends to like you so you will tip them more. You can't talk to them since you don't have girlfriend and girlfriend=social interaction. "Any plans for the weekend" "no I'm fucking ugly." I hate having to see my hideous reflection in the mirror. Hair doesn't even matter when you see the normies trying to be chad with their hairstyles. I just shave it all off at home where I'm safe from the pain this hideous face causes me.

Everything sucks when you're ugly. You can't even get a haircut without wanting to die. Everyone pretends to like you so you will tip them more. You can't talk to them since you don't have girlfriend and girlfriend=social interaction. "Any plans for the weekend" "no I'm fucking ugly." I hate having to see my hideous reflection in the mirror. Hair doesn't even matter when you see the normies trying to be chad with their hairstyles. I just shave it all off at home where I'm safe from the pain this hideous face causes me.
It was my first haircut on about a year tbh. Just have to deal with it like twice a year

Here is a portrait of her child's "father":
Blckd 1

It's absolute torture having to sit and watch a foid flirt with a man. I need a fucking haircut aswell but hate getting them.

I've gone from NW1.5 to NW3 since my last haircut... JFL

I've gone from NW1.5 to NW3 since my last haircut... JFL
The guy who went before me was norwooding amd said he was 24. Idk how bad your hair has gotten but he looked pretty bad. Hardly any hair except on the top. Sides were pretty patchy

what a fucking cunt