Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been up for 43 hours & drank 10 Diet Cokes and 12 lime Pepsi's

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I've literally just spent the last 2 hours marching around my house listening to some shitty youtube videos, i'm going completely schitzo boyos, staying awake this long is finally made me realize how mentally ill I will probably become in the future.

Fuck nigga's, let's go for 72 hours, I ain't that tired yet, just feel completely numb, need to find a TV show or some movies to watch and crack open some more pepsi's.

LET'S GOOOOO.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

wait till u get hallucinations

diet coke is my favorite drink too

wait till u get hallucinations
based, idk why i am even awake tbh, let's go 72 hours, the hardest part will be tomorrow morning, if I can push though to around 3-4pm I can keep this fucked up shit going.

i plan to go on a walk tonight too at like 2-3am to keep the mental illness going and hopefully kick it into overdrive.

i wanna go full schtizo.

Based but why diet
so i don't get fat, i guess i need the sugar but stores close in 1.5 hours and i plan to just wait until morning to go walk to get more pepsis and coke, i have enough to get me though the night

somewhat concerned some normie will phone the popo on me if they see my nightwalking and being in the begining stages of schitzoing out which i already feel and i end up getting taken to a mental hospital and sectioned for observation or some shit.

it feels good tho, my eyes are literally bright red right now, all dried out for some reason and i was rubbing them while i was walking in circles earlier listening to youtube videos.

i feel alive boyos, more alive than ever.
44 hours of non quality sleep boyos.

i've been listening to this 2pac song too on repeat for the last hour, i like it so will keep it going as it keeps my awake.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuoC6M9A0iQ

Last edited:
fell asleep @ like 50 hours, couldn't crack 72 boyos.

i slept for like 12 hours after i fell asleep, R E F R E S H I N G

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back