Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been unemployed for five months now.

True. As if people are going to want to keep the peace and remain loyal by virtue.

Once everyone stops paying taxes and we go after their gold reserves.
The people who feel powerful, privileged, or entitled now will not feel such when total lawlessness is everywhere, for their individual power was always illusory and nonexistent without the state enforcing it in projection. A real level playing field will exist soon afterward, real natural selection instead of an artificial design will persist. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
The people who feel powerful, privileged, or entitled now will not feel such when total lawlessness is everywhere, for their individual power was always illusory and nonexistent without the state enforcing it in projection. A real level playing field will exist soon afterward, real natural selection instead of an artificial design will persist. :feelsdevil:
:feelsdevil:

I've been unemployed for five months now and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I make my own hours every single day.

I haven't showered for over a month either, don't care. Wagie, wagie back in your cagie paying six dollars a gallon [soon to be twelve] of gasoline for your daily commute, get back to work for those tendies aren't going make themselves as I'm always hungry. Enjoy the five dollars a gallon for milk coming soon. Is it two or three jobs you have to work now just to pay monthly rent? Or, do you live with your parents wagie? :feelsjuice:

View attachment 621968
View attachment 621973
Jews outsourced the jobs. Soon Jews will give our jobs to robots. Then they will kill us peasants as Jews won't need the goyim no more. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Maybe you can't find a job because you're ugly?
Yeah that's what I think it is :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Although, I've been on a slavery interview today and I am most likely hired if they don't fuck me ovER somehow. Job is fucking shit though :feelsrope: