Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been unemployed for five months now.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I've been unemployed for five months now and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I make my own hours every single day.

I haven't showered for over a month either, don't care. Wagie, wagie back in your cagie paying six dollars a gallon [soon to be twelve] of gasoline for your daily commute, get back to work for those tendies aren't going make themselves as I'm always hungry. Enjoy the five dollars a gallon for milk coming soon. Is it two or three jobs you have to work now just to pay monthly rent? Or, do you live with your parents wagie? :feelsjuice:

Ezgifcom gif maker

Last edited:
I've been unemployed for five months now and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I make my own hours every single day.

I haven't showered for over a month either, don't care. Wagie, wagie back in your cagie paying six dollars a gallon [soon to be twelve] of gasoline for your daily commute, get back to work for those tendies aren't going make themselves as I'm always hungry. Enjoy the five dollars a gallon for milk coming soon. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 621968
View attachment 621973
Hate how their doing the slow bleed out.
Just crash it and get it over with.
But they like to interject that false little bit of hope.

I haven't showered for over a month either, don't care. Wagie, wagie back in your cagie paying six dollars a gallon [soon to be twelve] of gasoline for your daily commute, get back to work for those tendies aren't going make themselves as I'm always hungry. Enjoy the five dollars a gallon for milk coming soon. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 621968
View attachment 621973
Many acres might not even get harvested.
Fun starts soon

I've officially resigned from all participation in society, I'm on general strike. Just waiting for the inevitable collapse at this point. :feelsjuice:

Many acres might not even get harvested.
Fun starts soon
I'm currently mentally preparing myself for human cannibalism, they say there isn't much difference between human flesh and pork, I'm currently looking into a variety of pork cooking recipes to prepare myself for this eventuality. Long pig, yum! :feelsdevil::blackpill:

I've officially resigned from all participation in society, I'm on general strike. Just waiting for the inevitable collapse at this point. :feelsjuice:
I can’t yet got to try and push ahead until chaos erupts.
Dad on no pay medical so every spare dollar will be going home although in a few months it will probably all be for nothing if they lose the house anyway.

I can’t yet got to try and push ahead until chaos erupts.
Dad on no pay medical so every spare dollar will be going home although in a few months it will probably all be for nothing if they lose the house anyway.
I'm thinking of a Cubano pulled pork sandwich made out of human flesh for the coming hunger games with onions and sliced pickles. With some good hard work and determination we'll get through this chapter of human history. :feelsEhh::yes:

Also, I imagine there is going to be a lot of missing dogs or pets everywhere in the immediate future. Poor Fluffy..
:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I'm thinking of a Cubano pulled pork sandwich made out of human flesh for the coming hunger games with onions and sliced pickles. With some hard work and determination we'll get through this chapter of human history. :feelsEhh::yes:
35DFC531 4D5D 4D95 A0E7 4309E7441AA6

I've never been employed.

Market

ClickWorker

Monster

Opportunities

Proton

Quit

SourceAbled

TranscribeMe

Work

The world deserves this for not getting me the twilight sparkle pussy I need to get into the royal family:feelsree:

That is because it's not a collapse. It is a transformation. Normies are going to find themselves waking up in a new reality where every single thing they do is tracked, monitored and restricted on a discriminatory basis. Too many of them are going to love their own slavery to be able to even recognize they are suffering under oppression.

Where do you live rn and how do you get your food.

Now that it's summer, how are you keeping yourself warm and how would you prepare for the coming winter?

Anyways, I hope you are doing alight for as long as you are willing to live.

Now that it's summer, how are you keeping yourself warm and how would you prepare for the coming winter?

Don’t think keeping warms a problem right now.
His main worry would be keeping cool and staying hydrated.
Feel his pain hot as hell in this truck. Trying to stay cool and hydrated myself.

Based famine.

671px Cannibalism 1571 e1418299514170

Enjoy

Never worked a day in my life

That is because it's not a collapse. It is a transformation. Normies are going to find themselves waking up in a new reality where every single thing they do is tracked, monitored and restricted on a discriminatory basis. Too many of them are going to love their own slavery to be able to even recognize they are suffering under oppression.
It's already the case, facial recognition cameras everywhere in big cities.
ID now contains biometric data and soon another major event will be pushed to enforce some form of close monitoring like microships or such.

5G enables a huge bandwidth for data monitoring and I heard Elon was launching 5G satelites in space.

Fuck working idiots

I haven't had a job since August 2021 and I still can't find a god-damned job

I‘m a NEET too. It’s great.

The world deserves this for not getting me the twilight sparkle pussy I need to get into the royal family:feelsree:
All I ever wanted was a red headed woman with red pussy hair, but I've been denied my entire life. Let the entire world burn. :feelsdevil:

Most will starve to death, the rest who survive will face violent home invasions 24/7 by their neighbors, and then of course the military shooting at them with implemented martial law. I for one will enjoy every single minute of this new reality, I want the entire world to suffer immensely. I will not be happy until there is maximum pain worldwide, I'm on a campaign for maximum carnage. :feelsjuice:

I'm in the desert, winters are very mild and short here. I love the desert terrain, I only wish I would of accustomed myself with it a lot sooner years ago. I'm in a place where everybody else is more miserable than I am, it's perfect really, at least for now. Food is easy for now, just hope I never have to ever go Hannibal Lecter... :feelsjuice:

Don’t think keeping warms a problem right now.
His main worry would be keeping cool and staying hydrated.
Feel his pain hot as hell in this truck. Trying to stay cool and hydrated myself.
It will be 110 degrees here by the end of the week. :feelsjuice:

1438899495madmax

I envy you. I would never survive out in the wilderness. Then again, that may be a reason for me to go out in the wilderness. :feelshehe:

Fuck working idiots
"Someday after working my two to three jobs as a wage cuck affording rent and a bullshit degree after which nobody will hire me with I too someday shall be able to afford the affections of a trophy wife buying her love life living the American Dream."

Imagine being an absolute fucking idiot believing in this fuckery inside the United States 2022. :blackpill::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I'm in the desert, winters are very mild and short here. I love the desert terrain, I only wish I would of accustomed myself with it a lot sooner years ago. I'm in a place where everybody else is more miserable than I am, it's perfect really, at least for now. Food is easy for now, just hope I never have to ever go Hannibal Lecter... :feelsjuice:
But what would you do if you don't have access to a food pantry? Aside from catching, fishing, hunting and foraging, how could you grow your own food?

But what would you do if you don't have access to a food pantry? Aside from catching, fishing, hunting and foraging, how could you grow your own food?
I'm not really worried about all that when the entire nation becomes a dumpster fire in hell, I'll manage somehow. :feelsdevil:

"Someday after working my two to three jobs as a wage cuck affording rent and a bullshit degree after which nobody will hire me I too someday shall be able to afford the affections of a trophy wife buying her love life living the American Dream."

Imagine being an absolute fucking idiot believing in this fuckery inside the United States 2022. :blackpill::feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Wish we were back in the '50s and '60s again.

I'm not really worried about all than when the entire nation becomes a dumpster fire in hell, I'll manage somehow. :feelsdevil:
So are you going to be fine starving along side them? Or are you gonna loot grocery stores where the food is already spoiled from lack of refrigeration.

So are you going to be fine starving along side them? Or are you gonna loot grocery stores where the food is already spoiled from lack of refrigeration.
I have future plans and ambitions, I'll never tell. :feelsdevil:

Withdrawal is on the whole a good deal.

ID now contains biometric data and soon another major event will be pushed to enforce some form of close monitoring like microships or such.

5G enables a huge bandwidth for data monitoring and I heard Elon was launching 5G satelites in space.
:feelskek::blackpill::dafuckfeels:

Nigger, get off of your fat ass - you are starting to look like Lizzo!

Lizzo

There will come a time where police unions will not be able to pay the local police and when a bankrupted military will have no money to pay its soldiers, cameras everywhere at that point will become quite useless. By such a time it won't matter how many cameras they have or how much space debris is circulating the stratosphere. :feelsdevil:

There will come a time where police unions will not be able to pay the local police and when a bankrupted military will have no money to pay its soldiers, cameras everywhere at that point will become quite useless. :feelsdevil:
True. As if people are going to want to keep the peace and remain loyal by virtue.

Once everyone stops paying taxes and we go after their gold reserves.