Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ive been trying to remove myself from society and I feel much better

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Im neet so I don't leave my house or interact with people.
But I also stopped watching news, social media or anything like that. I have no idea what's happening in the world right now, it's really a lot better this way. Of course I will eventually have to work and go back to society but I feel good for now.

Detoxifying from the subliminal messaging. :feelsthink:

living the dream mate

I thought you were looking for jobs? maybe I'm mistaking you for someone else

I thought you were looking for jobs? maybe I'm mistaking you for someone else
Yes, but while i look for one I try to remove myself from society as much as I can. I know I can't be neet forever so the dream has to he postponed and i'll have to endure years of wageslaving

peepee poopoo

But I also stopped watching news, social media or anything like that. I have no idea what's happening in the world right now, it's really a lot better this way. Of course I will eventually have to work and go back to society but I feel good for now.
I admit that I've been exactly like this for some time, I hope I never go back on that. It was the wisest choice I've ever made in my life brocel .

I admit that I've been exactly like this for some time, I hope I never go back on that. It was the wisest choice I've ever made in my life brocel .
Yes, society is doomed, we might as well just leave it. Theres nothing there for us.

Stay active.

Be around people.