Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive been trying to NTmax for over a year

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
It feels like i was better off when I started than I am now. I have too many embarrassing autistic moments nowdays. Last night I beat myself for 30 mins because I did something retarded again, When i was in highschool i didnt have to many autism moments I just didnt have any friends. Now I have a few friends and autism moments increased. whats going on ?!

It's too bad you didn't go to an autism school... Oh well. Just try not to think about it.

honestly, this is why I can't get close to people. They always start to realize I'm not normal after a while and shit gets awkward, so I just avoid them. I don't have enough experiences to fit in with normies, and the nerdy/ugly kids usually hate me for some reason. :feelsbadman:

honestly, this is why I can't get close to people. They always start to realize I'm not normal after a while and shit gets awkward, so I just avoid them. I don't have enough experiences to fit in with normies, and the nerdy/ugly kids usually hate me for some reason. :feelsbadman:
This is it.

I forget, do you have AvPD as well?
Never diagnosed but I think I do. Your post describes everything about me and why I don't like to get to know people/make friends.