Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’ve been talking to myself more lately.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This is definitely an incel trait, but as the feeling of loneliness becomes more and more unbearable, I seem to imagine there are people around me with whom I have conversations with. I know it’s all in my head obviously, but I simply noticed I’ve been doing it more lately.

I’m becoming more depressed. I’m starting to feel empty. I hate having to wear an emotional mask everyday where I must act like everything is ok and act like I didn’t miss crucial teen milestones and development.

This is definitely an incel trait, but as the feeling of loneliness becomes more and more unbearable, I seem to imagine there are people around me with whom I have conversations with. I know it’s all in my head obviously, but I simply noticed I’ve been doing it more lately.

I’m becoming more depressed. I’m starting to feel empty. I hate having to wear an emotional mask everyday where I must act like everything is ok and act like I didn’t miss crucial teen milestones and development.
It only gets worse from here buddy boy.

It only gets worse from here buddy boy.
Yeah I’ve realized that. Plenty of low status men going through the same pain and loneliness as me I’m sure.

Welcome to mental illness advancing 101.

I've started doing it alot recently, it started off in my head but now I sit there and speak out loud to myself. JFL I am gonna end up in a mental hospital one of these days.

Welcome to mental illness advancing 101.

I've started doing it alot recently, it started off in my head but now I sit there and speak out loud to myself. JFL I am gonna end up in a mental hospital one of these days.
It’s a natural side effect of loneliness. Don’t worry, we arent schizophrenic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back