Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've been starting to hide the TV remote

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
As you may know i live with a family but alone in the basement, have my own kitchen and everything i need. Lately for shits and giggles whenever i'm alone home i've been starting to hide the TV remote the family use. So whenever the mother comes home with her three children chaos starts to erupt. The mother is screaming and has a mental breakdown because she can't find the TV remote so she can't start the modern babysitter for her kids. She starts to blame her kids for hiding it. I love seeing helpless foids suffer. If you have any other idea how i can mess with their smart-IPTV and limit their screen time feel free to give advices.

if their tv has a bluetooth function you can fuck with it further while they're watching jewtube

As you may know i live with a family but alone in the basement, have my own kitchen and everything i need. Lately for shits and giggles whenever i'm alone home i've been starting to hide the TV remote the family use. So whenever the mother comes home with her three children chaos starts to erupt. The mother is screaming and has a mental breakdown because she can't find the TV remote so she can't start the modern babysitter for her kids. She starts to blame her kids for hiding it. I love seeing helpless foids suffer. If you have any other idea how i can mess with their smart-IPTV and limit their screen time feel free to give advices.
Wanna step it up? Get some Velcro and attach it under a table or something

Just get a remote tv app

Limit their screentime etERnally.

i don't watch TV, all the shows have too much chad/stacy normie scum

Smash the TV up and blame the kids

ImportantSlimBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_p1jr8gsG111w94y5qo1_540.gif

TVpill destroyed my life

Put some syrup on the surfaces of stuff so it seems like her kids are getting sticky and ruining stuff.