Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I've been regularly going to house parties at college to ruin tall guys days

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1ftxicq/ive_been_regularly_going_to_house_parties_at/

I was pretty intoxicated for most of the party and just bumbled around, but when I saw a tall guy talking to 2 girls, I decided, hey, why not make it uncomfortable for him, I don't give a crap about this anyways. I decide to awkardly join in and introduce myself with a fake name, I joined the conversation but nothing much came of it. Now of course, because the tall guy has a very bright personality he is asked about his height. For context, this guy was maybe around 6'2 - 6'3. He replied with 6'3, and the girls both looked SOOO infatuated with him. I knew that this was my last chance to ruin his day, and inspired by a 4chan post I recently saw I just went: "6'3? Stop lying man. I'm maybe around 5'5, you're 5'8 at most!" The guy kept telling me I was way taller but I just gaslit him permanently until he got really pissed. Both girls believed me because they were around 5 feet and couldn't tell the difference. I walked away at this point and just as I expected, both girls very quickly lost interest in him at this point.

:lul:

HAHAHA HOLY BASED

That's what tallfags deserve for they praised by people every single times for even doing the most shitty thing they do, they deserve to be bullied.

Giga based, I don't need to check I already know redditors gonna bitch and moan about this

This is sweet as fuck.

This is awesome, like Jewish magick. Impunity to cause WARS.

waiter waiter! more incels in places they shouldn't be pissing off normies please!

This is creative and based JFL. Using the stupidity of the foid against it

just troll retarded drunk chads theory
good job brocel

Gigamanlet, god bless the manlet espionage ruining it for tallfags

I'm sure it happened.

Yea Right GIF