Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been really, really wanting to go outside for months but I don't see the point.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I suppose I kinda fried my brain over the years, but I literally don't see the point of going outside. What would I do, look at some trees and the sky and shit? What's the point of that, I'd be bored in minutes.

And yet I'm really tired of spending 16 hours a day in my room. I feel this yearning to do something different, I really feel like I'm wasting the few days I have left of not being forced to wageslave.

But when it will be time for me to go back to uni (or worse, when I'll have to work eventually), I'll be anxious even about the thought of going outside.

I'm really tired of all this shit.

Fuck the outside. Fuck normies. As a people, culture and crew. And if you down with normies, then fuck you too. My hood nigger

i sometimes go on walks just to get fresh air and to just "get out", but truthfully there's no real reason for me to leave the house

Outside is just false promises.

The other thing is normies are everywhere and they are always trying to start dramas/conflicts with you.

there's nothing for us out there

I only started enjoying going outside when I had a clear goal, to go to the large mall supermarket that's about 20 minutes of walking away and get whatever the fuck I want from there, interact with the old lady cashiers that don't give you attitude, then walk back home with the loot.

Going outside without a purpose is anxiety-inducing, and that's natural, aimless wandering creates anxiety even in normal people, nobody really goes for aimless walks nowadays, it just feels weird, why would you want to go bump into strangers for an hour or two? People do goal-oriented stuff instead.

there's nothing for us out there

Its like going outside in a single player Elder scrolls game. It looks cool, but.. you can't really interact with it. Either NPC normies who you can't have a conversation with, or women who 'have to leave' within 10 seconds of us trying to talk to them.