Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been reading some notable ban appeals, and I feel sorry for some of these people.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
In the opening post of the Ban Discussion Megathread there's a compilation by @KilluminoidBR of some ban appeals that are cut above your run of the mill ban appeals. Now, I usually feel bad for people who get banned, because I can't help but wonder where they're supposed to go, and what they're supposed to do without all the friends they made here. But these are some particular examples.

Like the @BonePressed Retrieval Arc. A troll, an altful dodger, and a braggart, this guy had to go for sure. But read his first appeal thread...

https://incels.is/threads/bonepressed-ban-appeal.22806/

Caught dead to rights by @Ryo_Hazuki and @retarded_dumbshit. He's got nothing to do but admit he's busted. That is crushing to see. Like those To Catch A Predator predators, who, upon being caught, are like "Just kill me..." He's just full of desperate regret, and it's palpable here.

The saga continues here...

https://incels.is/threads/ban-appeal-2.29404/

He returns, hat in hand, still very sorry for what he's done and hoping, praying that there's a compassionate soul out there. It drips off of words like "I am the (not so) infamous BonePressed" and "The long forgotten (by most) BonePressed." The kind of regret and self-loathing I see a lot around here. This feeling of "Hey, I am lowly and nothing, and I don't deserve your sympathy, but I miss you and it hurts." Obviously he was rejected again. And it's at this point I wish I could reach out to this guy and ask "Why? Why did you throw away your welcome like this? You think I wanna see you languishing out there? You think people didn't try to welcome you?"

And then he came back again. Desperate down to his bones.

https://incels.is/threads/gonna-start-spamming-this-forum-section.29612/

Where ever you are, BonePressed, I wish you the strength to carry on. Not here on Incels.is, but in life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
There's this other guy whose saga doesn't last as long. @Whitevenom, or @Khantusion69.

https://incels.is/threads/why.32181/

A very hostile person. But I still feel sorry for this guy. Because this guy is probably an actual child. I don't think he's 18, I don't think he's 16. I think he's younger. And personally if he's that young I don't want him here. But it hurts to see someone this foolish try to square up. Like BonePressed he's caught by @Ryo_Hazuki , no way to deny it. So he goes on the defensive. "ok pussy ass incel boy im making another account" he says. And it's like, this guy has to be 12 or something. To not understand the basics of a ban on any forum or social media website. Obviously every mod on every site ever has considered the possibility that someone will try to evade a ban. But this kid has it in his head that he's got something so foolproof that he can wave his dick in a mod's face and say "You can't stop me! I have a secret weapon!" And Ryo's like "But... I'm just gonna ban you again." And he responds "but how will u know?" And it's like, how does any mod on any site know? There are ways to know this. This is why people who get banned tend to stay banned, because yeah, the mods know. Have you ever been on any other website? I hate to see the small nut up to the tall and get devastated like this. Necessary as it might've been. A kid that young I would rather just try to live his life for a little longer.

Tbh, im almost sure that BonePressed managed to ban evade and is posting here frequently nowadays.

I just cant throw names.

If you're out there, BonePressed, it didn't have to be this way. And no one wanted it to be this way.

He returns, hat in hand, still very sorry for what he's done and hoping, praying that there's a compassionate soul out there. It drips off of words like "I am the (not so) infamous BonePressed" and "The long forgotten (by most) BonePressed." The kind of regret and self-loathing I see a lot around here.

Oh please, bonepressed was a huge troll who prior to getting permabanned for making a troll alt, was warned several times for bragging. Not just his dick, but also tinder matches. Most of those threads were deleted, but here's one that wasn't:

https://incels.is/threads/not-bragging-finally-got-someone-to-respond-to-me-on-tinder.21967/

Anyway, he wasn't "sorry" for his trolling. He didn't feel "regret". He was attempting to manipulate us into unbanning him so he could resume his trolling. I think the fact that he threatened to spam the forum (after his "heartfelt apology") is pretty strong evidence of that. But if you're still buying his manipulative "apology" then I've got some swampland in Florida to sell you. I take bitcoin and western union only.

I like ones that are funny
Unban me already you cunts

If people would just read and follow the rules then these bans wouldn't happen.

Like ryo said, I don't believe BonePressed was actually sorry either. Everything that he said in this forum was either an attempt at manipulation or upsetting others; he was a troll. Back when I first read his ban appeal I thought it was a pathetic attempt at getting us to pity him. Even now, rereading those threads I think the same thing. I'm glad he's gone. He's probably trolling some other forum as we speak.

Bring back @Fontaine tbh

Part of the issue comes down to reading human intent. Sometimes this is difficult for mods to properly assess due to natural subjective bias, and the simple inability to effectively read another's mind.

Reading post history and trying to find patterns can help with this to some extent. At the end of the day; however, mistakes will be made. We live in an imperfect world. ...All the mods can do is their best.

There are a few more thoughts on this, but...for obvious reasons, it's usually better to say less than to say more given context.