Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been on date for the first time in 10 years

U

userrrr

Recruit
★★★★
and got ghosted as you would assume
it's not brutal, I wasn't even naive , my ascension into fakecel canceled
But daamn how hard it is to control your emotions

How did you meet? Was it over insta ot snap or just random?

Typical greycel, I have never been on a date my whole life and I am 32

I'm sorry bro. I personally got even hurt when a tinder match ghosted me, don't know what you're dealing with right now but it must suck.

It just doesn't get better for us uggos. Some say that time is on our side as men, but it doesn't even seem to be the truth. Once ugly, always ugly. A reject in high school, always a reject.

idk bro
I've been bullied a lot
I've experienced social isolation for long period of time
I'm blackpilled
FAKECELL!!!!
None of these make you an incel.

IRL I imitated being rich and probably attracted a gold digger
But at the end I said to her that I live with my parents lol
Well lots of Gen Z live with their parents. I dont like being discriminated for wanting to live with my parents. I have lived for 4 years alone now.

Argubly its stupid if everyone wants to live alone, okay go and pay your landlord niceley and increase the cost of housing for everyone.

Even if I am fakecel I deserve to be on this forum because I relate so much to people who have a depression
I experienced so much horror in life that inceldom is a blessing compared to other stuff which I don't want to talk about

If you have been on a date you are not an incel. This forum is a joke

Even if I am fakecel I deserve to be on this forum because I relate so much to people who have a depression
I experienced so much horror in life that inceldom is a blessing compared to other stuff which I don't want to talk about
Waah waaah you will never be an incel

Another mentalcel...

Does date always mean having sex or making out?
In this case nothing happened
Maybe I suck at expressing thoughts

BTW I was so fucking happy being alone and almost found a peace in life
I build my life around playing videogames, but now I can't even feel any pleasure from my copes

@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle
Ban this guy @userrrr
He is a tallfag "mentalcel"

What did you do on the date? She could've been using you for a free meal jfl

What did you do on the date? She could've been using you for a free meal jfl
She spend her own money, I didn't buy her anything but she was very interested in my postion at work, which I car I drive etc so she was probably a goldigger
I got her turn off when I
admitted that I still live with my parents
Also I hatfished her a little bit, I never take off my baseball cap

Last edited:
She spend her own money, I didn't buy her anything but she was very interested in my postion at work, which I car I drive etc so she was probably a goldigger
I got her turn off when I admitted that I live with my parents
How old are you btw? First date in 10 years implies you've been on one before, how did that go?

@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle
Ban this guy @userrrr
He is a tallfag "mentalcel"
It could have just been a Foodie bro, foodies love to date random men that take the bill

there nothing to brag about I wish I didn't meet her. I got so emotional and happy seing her, and it killed all my psychopatic energy and I became weak and empathetic soyjack
even suicidal a little bit

If you have been on a date you are not an incel. This forum is a joke
Why? A date doesn't mean shit. My brother is 37 and had just one date a few years ago. Is he a fakecel?

Why? A date doesn't mean shit. My brother is 37 and had just one date a few years ago. Is he a fakecel?
If he has been able to attract a woman to go on a date with him once he can surely do it another time. There is no way I could ever go on a date even once. No date for your face. And of course OP is also a tallfag, I bet he is only here because of self diagnosed mental issues, its such a fucking joke. Anyways, Im going to ignore users like him and everyone who agrees with users like him from now on. Only khhv truecels should be allowed on incels.is. End of the story

Pretty much, yes.
As I said, this forum is becoming a joke or maybe it always was a joke. Truecels like me don't belong anywhere except 6 feet under or rotting as a hikikomori all alone meanwhile some users here go on dates and receive nudes from girls. Fuck this stupid joke of a life. I hope Putin nukes this world

If he has been able to attract a woman to go on a date with him once he can surely do it another time. There is no way I could ever go on a date even once. No date for your face. And of course OP is also a tallfag, I bet he is only here because of self diagnosed mental issues, its such a fucking joke. Anyways, Im going to ignore users like him and everyone who agrees with users like him from now on. Only khhv truecels should be allowed on incels.is. End of the story
Pretty much, yes.

Yeah so when he's in his early 40s as a khhv he'll still be a fakecel because he's had a date once? Incel means involuntarily celibate, not hideously disfigured. Gatekeepers, smh.