Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been neurotransmittermaxxing - I can feel myself becoming more low inhib

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
I've been taking certain supplements that either increase gaba or decrease glutamate - and I've been overall feeling better and more low inhib. As a negative side I've felt a bit more angry. Not sure why that is.

One of the best things I'd recommend is magnesium + magnesium spray. It stings on your skin but apparently it absorbs quite well. Also it feels uncomfortable and it can stain your clothes, but for me it works to make me relax a bit more.

For the record magnesium is NMDA receptor antagonist just like alcohol and it stimulates GABA.

Neuroses are a frequently encountered group of psychiatric diseases with a symptomatology including neuronal hyperexcitability, anxiety, panic, phobic reactions, quite frequent tiredness, attention deficit, anorexia or bulimia, and sleep disorders, amongst others. The main pathogenic mechanisms involved in neurosis are increased activity of the glutamatergic cerebral systems (the increased synthesis, presynaptic release and action upon NMDA receptors), an intense catecholamine release, and the decrease of GABAergic cerebral systems activity. In most neurotic patients there is a reduction of plasma and intracellular magnesium concentration. Magnesium administration decreases anxiety, panic and phobia and ameliorates the attention deficit and sleep disorders. We consider that magnesium acts mainly by: a) the reduction of presynaptic glutamate release; b) the reduction of NMDA receptor activity by competing with calcium at NMDA receptor coupled calcium channels; c) the positive allosteric modulator effect at the level of some metabotropic presynaptic glutamate receptors, thereby decreasing presynaptic glutamate release and stimulating GABA release; and d) the decrease of catecholamine release by a direct presynaptic effect under the action of some factors including calcium.
Oral magnesium by itself didn't do a whole lot but it seems like blathering myself with magnesium spray helps a lot.

What no pussy does to a nigga
Works for me

It does seem to have a similar effect on very high doses as alcohol. I don't get drunk but I feel more low inhib

I did the magcl and its ok

keep coping
no neurotransmitter for your abused dalit upbringing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back