Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been lurking since 2017 bro

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
> joined 2024

Last edited:
idk bro
pls reply

2024cels

- 6'3+
- MTN-HTN+
- Faggot
- BBC cuckold
- TikTok user

Since i joined Incel is 6 mths ago i hardly recognise anybody now

I joined here in mid-2018. I'm one of the only OGcels still posting here regularly. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Fuck curlyheadjames, Dilan Latham, and Syrianpsycho for fucking up our community like this
indeed, i genuinely wish who ever the fuck caused the whole tiktok invasion kills himself, i dont get why these fuckers can't just fuck off from our forums.

Fuck curlyheadjames, Dilan Latham, and Syrianpsycho for fucking up our community like this
I legally can’t say what these fuckers deserve.
Since i joined Incel is 6 mths ago i hardly recognise anybody now
I might make a thread about this, but tons of users I used to see active have left.

Who's Dilan Latham?
Wigger zoomer with a huge following on tiktok. He mentioned looksmax.org by name to his audience of more than a million back when the BP started trending, leading to many a negrified teen invading Master’s forums

popular tiktok looksmaxxer
Wigger zoomer with a huge following on tiktok. He mentioned looksmax.org by name to his audience of more than a million back when the BP started trending, leading to many a negrified teen invading Master’s forums
Never heard of this fag until today.

I joined here in mid-2018. I'm one of the only OGcels still posting here regularly. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
@Ryo_Hazuki and FaceandLMS have been rotting since PUAhate days

Most of us pre-July 2023 discovered this forum organically. Tiktok faggots only started joining in the Summer
I found this place via reddit ironically

ive been lurking since 2015 bro

I lurked a long time to before joining...