Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been literally wagecucked for the past three years, and I've finally walked off the job today.

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
I graduated with a degree in accounting back in 2016, but I was too low IQ to graduate with a good GPA and too high inhib to go apply for internships or network. I was NEET for a year trying to study for my CPA exams, but I ended up being too low IQ for that. Failed all four exams in one year lol

Eventually I signed up with a temp agency and got a series of jobs, most of them were okay and kind of accounting related. Eventually they placed me with this multinational back in May 2018 as a purchaser, they said this was a good company who would likely hire me as a permanent employee within a year. Barely fucking related to accounting, but okay. Since then I have been at this job, making about 32k a year in Los Angeles with no benefits. I have to purchase this shitty health insurance from the temp agency that doesn't cover anything and I've been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. Just yesterday I picked up some medicine from the pharmacy and the pharmacist couldn't believe I was paying this much with my insurance JFL. The only reason why I'm not living out of a broom closet in a neighborhood with daily shootings is because my parents let me live with them.

Most of my coworkers and my direct supervisor are older and okay. But our department head, who got his position created just for him (whatever the fuck "director of corporate development" means) is a stupid boomer who only knows how to yell and (try to) intimidate people into doing their work faster. Then when people work because they're rushed or tired and they make mistakes, he's also there to bitch and moan at us. Then the other half the time he jestermaxxes, trying to pretend like he's one of the guys. At least slave drivers of the 1800s didn't pretend like they were anything else, and had the balls to stand there in the field and risk being the first victims of a slave revolt. Then there's my coworker who I work closest with, an old 70 year foid who TBF is pretty good at her job and tech savvy for such a shriveled old cunt. She has never liked me for some reason, and she CCs my supervisor and the boomer boss on every little mistake I make. These mistakes would take me several minutes to fix, and does not greatly impact business, but the bitch is trying to get me fired or something. From my supervisor's POV, it looks like I'm making a ton of fucking mistakes but I don't think I am, and other mistakes in the department don't get brought to her attention by my coworker. She covers for the others' mistakes or at least just tells them to fix it and be done with it. Her little passive aggressive emails make my fucking blood boil, and whenever I go home and do a few rounds on my heavy bag I imagine her face in front of me and her little brittle bones breaking.

Today I was at the office helping out with some equipment at the warehouse, and at lunch I start reading on my phone about temp jobs and how long most of them last. I find advice on Reddit and other sites telling people that if a job keeps you as a temp for longer than a year you should consider pushing harder for a permanent position or to walk away from the job because after that they're just using you even more than they do to their other employees. I couldn't describe the shame I felt sitting there in the warehouse corner knowing that I had basically allowed myself to get cucked from all sides for the past three years. The company was underpaying me and the staffing agency got a cut of every hour I worked. Every hour in this motherfucking hellhole benefited the people sitting around than it benefited me.

Five minutes later boomer boss asks me to meet him in his office for a discussion. I stand there for 20 minutes as he calls me lazy, tells me that the corporate HQ in Europe has told him he can fire whoever is "the problem", tells me I'm responsible for his blood pressure, tells me I work like a "fucking i-don't-know", and then tells me that I need to improve because he cannot have people stand there and "take advantage of the opportunity" to become a part of the company team. That was when my mouth dried up like foids' pussies when they see my face. I barely remember what I said to him, something about how I've given my best work for half the pay the other people in the department get, and I've had enough. I took my name badge off my belt loop and put it on his desk. He tries to get me to stay and tries to hand back my badge, he even starts talking about a few dollar raise, while still keeping me as a temp with no benefits. I tell him I'm lucky that I don't have to work for someone like him, and I walk out the building. When I drove home it reminded me of this country song line I heard in Ohio once:

"I ain't got a dime
But what I've got is mine
I ain't rich
But Lord, I'm free"

Last edited:
I graduated with a degree in accounting back in 2016, but I was too low IQ to graduate with a good GPA and too high inhib to go apply for internships or network. I was NEET for a year trying to study for my CPA exams, but I ended up being too low IQ for that. Failed all four exams in one year lol

Eventually I signed up with a temp agency and got a series of jobs, most of them were okay and kind of accounting related. Eventually they placed me with this multinational back in May 2018 as a purchaser, they said this was a good company who would likely hire me as a permanent employee within a year. Barely fucking related to accounting, but okay. Since then I have been at this job, making about 32k a year in Los Angeles with no benefits. I have to purchase this shitty health insurance from the temp agency that doesn't cover anything and I've been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. Just yesterday I picked up some medicine from the pharmacy and the pharmacist couldn't believe I was paying this much with my insurance JFL. The only reason why I'm not living out of a broom closet in a neighborhood with daily shootings is because my parents let me live with them.

Most of my coworkers and my direct supervisor are older and okay. But our department head, who got his position created just for him (whatever the fuck "director of corporate development" means) is a stupid boomer who only knows how to yell and (try to) intimidate people into doing their work faster. Then when people work because they're rushed or tired and they make mistakes, he's also there to bitch and moan at us. Then the other half the time he jestermaxxes, trying to pretend like he's one of the guys. At least slave drivers of the 1800s didn't pretend like they were anything else, and had the balls to stand there in the field and risk being the first victims of a slave revolt. Then there's my coworker who I work closest with, an old 70 year foid who TBF is pretty good at her job and tech savvy for such a shriveled old cunt. She has never liked me for some reason, and she CCs my supervisor and the boomer boss on every little mistake I make. These mistakes would take me several minutes to fix, and does not greatly impact business, but the bitch is trying to get me fired or something. Her little passive aggressive emails make my fucking blood boil, and whenever I go home and do a few rounds on my heavy bag I imagine her face in front of me and her little brittle bones breaking.

Today I was at the office helping out with some equipment at the warehouse, and at lunch I start reading on my phone about temp jobs and how long most of them last. I find advice on Reddit and other sites telling people that if a job keeps you as a temp for longer than a year you should consider pushing harder for a permanent position or to walk away from the job because after that they're just using you even more than they do to their other employees. I couldn't describe the shame I felt sitting there in the warehouse corner knowing that I had basically allowed myself to get cucked from all sides for the past three years. The company was underpaying me and the staffing agency got a cut of every hour I worked. Every hour in this motherfucking hellhole benefited the people sitting around than it benefited me.

Five minutes later boomer boss asks me to meet him in his office for a discussion. I stand there for 20 minutes as he calls me lazy, tells me that the corporate HQ in Europe has told him he can fire whoever is "the problem", tells me I'm responsible for his blood pressure, tells me I work like a "fucking i-don't-know", and then tells me that I need to improve because he cannot have people stand there and "take advantage of the opportunity" to become a part of the company team. That was when my mouth dried up like foids' pussies when they see my face. I barely remember what I said to him, something about how I've given my best work for half the pay the other people in the department get, and I've had enough. I took my name badge off my belt loop and put it on his desk. He tries to get me to stay and tries to hand back my badge, he even starts talking about a few dollar raise, while still keeping me as a temp with no benefits. I tell him I'm lucky that I don't have to work for someone like him, and I walk out the building. When I drove home it reminded me of this country song line I heard in Ohio once:

"I ain't got a dime
I ain't rich
But Lord, I'm free"
George Strait :feelsYall:

Good for you, btw I failed my accounting exams as well, and the company has decided to fire cause of that. I worked as a Junior Accountant.

Read it all. Modern wage slave office drone life is extremely brutal, especially if you earn shit and are treated like shit. Corporate environment is the most anti incel shit because it's built on lookism.

Good for you, btw I failed my accounting exams as well, and the company has decided to fire cause of that. I worked as a Junior Accountant.
Damn, that's brutal brocel. Were you in public accounting and they fired you because you couldn't pass the CPA?

at 32k in los angeles I would have walked out on the first day

Based, good job boyo.

Damn, that's brutal brocel. Were you in public accounting and they fired you because you couldn't pass the CPA?
No, working for a multinational private equity firm, used to do book keeping and financial reporting for big private equity funds and liase with Big 4 Auditors. Yes, fired because i failed, they want qualified accountants or one who pass their exams in first attempt.

No, working for a multinational private equity firm, used to do book keeping and financial reporting for big private equity funds and liase with Big 4 Auditors. Yes, fired because i failed, they want qualified accountants or one who pass their exams in first attempt.
Fuck, sorry to hear that brocel. What are you doing now?

Fuck, sorry to hear that brocel. What are you doing now?
Still working at the same company. April is my last month. After that will be preparing for my exams.

I read every word brutal story but I'm glad you walked out. I don't particularly like my job but I can't complain I got a lot of freedom and can basically do whatever the fuck I want all day as long as the work gets done.

I did not read because I’m jealous of your degree

Corporate environment is the most anti incel shit because it's built on lookism
... and nepotism
There was a dude at my job a few years ago who I would see every fucking day chit-chatting with old foids in the break room or walking outside with young foids or smoking next to his muscle car in the parking lot. One of his team members later told me that she had never ever seen such a dumb fucking idiot and she was pissed because she had to cover all his fuck-ups by working extra hours, re-doing shit multiple times and such. Every time she would complain to their boss about this dude, he would write it off by "well, he's a good guy, I used to work with his dad, his dad was a great guy, let's give him another chance, etc etc etc etc". Eventually she ended up filing a formal complaint against that boss pretty much citing all this bullshit and the fact that he covered all that idiot's fuck-ups. I left the company in the middle of this shit as it was pretty much the way it was doing business in all departments, so I don't know what the result was, but I suspect it was brushed off as always.

And yes, as you could've prob expected, that guy was at least a HT normie, maybe even a chadlite. He knew how to pull strings, where and when to be assertive, but also where and when to pretend being weak and submissive - almost a textbook workplace manipulator. He prob has a great future ahead of him.

Most of my coworkers and my direct supervisor are older and okay. But our department head, who got his position created just for him (whatever the fuck "director of corporate development" means) is a stupid boomer who only knows how to yell and (try to) intimidate people into doing their work faster. Then when people work because they're rushed or tired and they make mistakes, he's also there to bitch and moan at us. Then the other half the time he jestermaxxes, trying to pretend like he's one of the guys. At least slave drivers of the 1800s didn't pretend like they were anything else, and had the balls to stand there in the field and risk being the first victims of a slave revolt. Then there's my coworker who I work closest with, an old 70 year foid who TBF is pretty good at her job and tech savvy for such a shriveled old cunt. She has never liked me for some reason, and she CCs my supervisor and the boomer boss on every little mistake I make. These mistakes would take me several minutes to fix, and does not greatly impact business, but the bitch is trying to get me fired or something. From my supervisor's POV, it looks like I'm making a ton of fucking mistakes but I don't think I am, and other mistakes in the department don't get brought to her attention by my coworker. She covers for the others' mistakes or at least just tells them to fix it and be done with it. Her little passive aggressive emails make my fucking blood boil, and whenever I go home and do a few rounds on my heavy bag I imagine her face in front of me and her little brittle bones breaking.

"I ain't got a dime
I ain't rich
But Lord, I'm free"
something very similar happened to my brother.Differrence was he quit after a few months(or was kinda fired don't remember well).normies will try to fuck you over(especially if you are an incel) at every single fucking opportunity.unless you are a foid or chad you are fucked with these people.this is why when i eventually am kicked out of society,i will go to some random monastery and become an oblate.there is no way i am going to contribute to this shit society unless there is some actual benefit to living in it.

You might want to move out of la

Then there's my coworker who I work closest with, an old 70 year foid
Kek. Just remember she's still wageslaving at 70 years old and she's close to die (in minecraft). What a miserable existance.

fuck
I'm studying in accounting rn should I change my major?
I don't wanna wage but Im afraid I have no options in the future

Read it all. Modern wage slave office drone life is extremely brutal, especially if you earn shit and are treated like shit. Corporate environment is the most anti incel shit because it's built on lookism.
high IQ, I am lucky in some ways that my face is medicore and merely height being the problem. I can stay in background and my profession has few Boomers and foids. incels need to throughly choose their jobs and always have emergency fund and have contingency plans not dependent on others sympathy
at 32k in los angeles I would have walked out on the first day
this too, working shit jobs isn't worth it unless you absolutely have to either cause poor or grinding experience to jump to higher level
something very similar happened to my brother.Differrence was he quit after a few months(or was kinda fired don't remember well).normies will try to fuck you over(especially if you are an incel) at every single fucking opportunity.unless you are a foid or chad you are fucked with these people.this is why when i eventually am kicked out of society,i will go to some random monastery and become an oblate.there is no way i am going to contribute to this shit society unless there is some actual benefit to living in it.
this is big truth, no one will ever look out for your interest but yourself. this is why big savings and diverse skill set is very important so that your independent from a company. your livelihood shouldn't be dependent on a single company
fuck
I'm studying in accounting rn should I change my major?
I don't wanna wage but Im afraid I have no options in the future
accounting is Grindy, competitive and being automated. I'd say if your still in the first two years of college where they do gen Ed swap out to another major. Exception being you have connections, or plan to someday open your own accounting practice.
... and nepotism
There was a dude at my job a few years ago who I would see every fucking day chit-chatting with old foids in the break room or walking outside with young foids or smoking next to his muscle car in the parking lot. One of his team members later told me that she had never ever seen such a dumb fucking idiot and she was pissed because she had to cover all his fuck-ups by working extra hours, re-doing shit multiple times and such. Every time she would complain to their boss about this dude, he would write it off by "well, he's a good guy, I used to work with his dad, his dad was a great guy, let's give him another chance, etc etc etc etc". Eventually she ended up filing a formal complaint against that boss pretty much citing all this bullshit and the fact that he covered all that idiot's fuck-ups. I left the company in the middle of this shit as it was pretty much the way it was doing business in all departments, so I don't know what the result was, but I suspect it was brushed off as always.

And yes, as you could've prob expected, that guy was at least a HT normie, maybe even a chadlite. He knew how to pull strings, where and when to be assertive, but also where and when to pretend being weak and submissive - almost a textbook workplace manipulator. He prob has a great future ahead of him.
Top tier bullshitter psychopaths and trust fund babies really get it good in life. they either always have the social skills and connections to bullshit/coast thru life or leech off someone. while us ugly autists have to grind a shit ton

Last edited:
Damn I was re-reading this and got worked up. If some temp agency offered me 32k a YEAR in a high cost of living area like LOS ANGELES, I would tell them I couldn't even WIPE MY ASS with that. Serious, barely above CA min wage. INSULTING for them to offer that to someone with a four year degree of ANY TYPE. Shit, even in gender studies, let alone a good field like accouting. 32k don't even pay the rent or food in a place like that.

I just looked it up and min wage is now $15/hr in LA, at 40hrs/52wks that's 31.2k a year. I'd tell the temp agency to DOUBLE THAT or I'll leave and go work at BURGER KING

32k/yr in LA?
Brutal. Not acceptable really. Especially for a specialist qualified position.

Damn I was re-reading this and got worked up. If some temp agency offered me 32k a YEAR in a high cost of living area like LOS ANGELES, I would tell them I couldn't even WIPE MY ASS with that. Serious, barely above CA min wage. INSULTING for them to offer that to someone with a four year degree of ANY TYPE. Shit, even in gender studies, let alone a good field like accouting. 32k don't even pay the rent or food in a place like that.

I just looked it up and min wage is now $15/hr in LA, at 40hrs/52wks that's 31.2k a year. I'd tell the temp agency to DOUBLE THAT or I'll leave and go work at BURGER KING

HR called me yesterday offering me 18/hr, but still no benefits and I'd have to wait until June for a chance at getting made permanent. I was already going ER on his face in my mind before he even finished talking

HR called me yesterday offering me 18/hr, but still no benefits and I'd have to wait until June for a chance at getting made permanent. I was already going ER on his face in my mind before he even finished talking
probably better to get thru the CPA exams if you can

Damn dude - that boomer cunt sounds like the purchasing director where I work. I'm so glad I work for the engineering director and I work mostly nights these days and we don't have anything to do with him. He is just a bully - he has literally got into shouting matches with contractors and said vulgar things in contract negotiations and bullys and intimidates everyone he works with. Because of him our relationship with the company who supply all our industrial oils, lubricants, chemicals, etc broke down and now we are buying it on a as needed basis out of the maintenance budget. He is such a cunt. The auditors always roast him for the things he does but he keeps his job and is allowed to carry on even though suppliers have complained to corporate in Europe about him.

Seriously dude - I couldn't do office work. I would rather join some of my old school friends in prison to be honest.

Maybe you should take another stab at your CPA exams. I know they are brutal. The only nice guy in our accounting department has failed his several times. They keep him on because he works for accounts manager (who is a chartered accountant).

As for your diabetes - I worked with this guy. He was 64 and got diagnosed with diabetes and the consultant put him on this brutal 800 calorie diet for 3 months which shocked his body out of being diabetic. He wasn't a happy camper while he was on it but he doesn't need medication. He just keeps an eye on what he eats and checks his blood sugar every now and again. If you are relatively young and on insulin already it doesn't sound good but you should look into it.

Damn dude - that boomer cunt sounds like the purchasing director where I work. I'm so glad I work for the engineering director and I work mostly nights these days and we don't have anything to do with him. He is just a bully - he has literally got into shouting matches with contractors and said vulgar things in contract negotiations and bullys and intimidates everyone he works with. Because of him our relationship with the company who supply all our industrial oils, lubricants, chemicals, etc broke down and now we are buying it on a as needed basis out of the maintenance budget. He is such a cunt. The auditors always roast him for the things he does but he keeps his job and is allowed to carry on even though suppliers have complained to corporate in Europe about him.

Seriously dude - I couldn't do office work. I would rather join some of my old school friends in prison to be honest.

Maybe you should take another stab at your CPA exams. I know they are brutal. The only nice guy in our accounting department has failed his several times. They keep him on because he works for accounts manager (who is a chartered accountant).

As for your diabetes - I worked with this guy. He was 64 and got diagnosed with diabetes and the consultant put him on this brutal 800 calorie diet for 3 months which shocked his body out of being diabetic. He wasn't a happy camper while he was on it but he doesn't need medication. He just keeps an eye on what he eats and checks his blood sugar every now and again. If you are relatively young and on insulin already it doesn't sound good but you should look into it.
Purchasing manager job probably attracts the type, the boomer does some of the stuff you mentioned too.
As for diabetes I'm losing weight just fine, no need to get shocked out of it.

It's good you took a stand. I hope you can find greener pastures but it's brutal out there.

Good on ya because now you don't have to be around toxic robots

I hate the normies at my marketing job which I’ve held for three years, but I don’t want to quit, because that would make them happy.

Started reading without realising that this thread is from 2021.