Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I’ve been here for two years now and nothing changed IRL

VλREN

VλREN

Not even trying to hide The emptiness inside
★★
It’s actually depressing remembering being a grey, back then we would actually bully them but now we don’t care anymore, but anyway I think back on all the banned and deleted members that were active during my first few weeks and it’s super depressing.

But anyway I made my account the first week I got my job and pretty much nothing has changed but it’s feels so ago.

I still remember hearing about this place in a Dbdr comment section and that’s how I decided to join. I was skeptical at first and remember going on a walk and thinking if I should join or not.

I was 19 and felt like a rebel fighting against the foid combine, but as I grew older I realized things are more complex and boring. You kinda just move forward and eventually you look in the mirror and see slightly grey hairs.

Perhaps change is subjective

Nothing changes (for the better) unless you change it yourself :redpill: but theres little of what you can actually change. Theres too many fucking variables and others only want to fuck you over.

I often wonder countless users who left, did they left because they improved their lives or just dont see a point.

What you talking about? Greycels are still bullied.
It's possible your observation is understandable if in 2022, greycels were marginalized more compared to 2024. Maybe it's because I come from 2019-2020 and I came back this year so I notice the contrast more.

What did you expect to change in your real life? What steps have you done to try and change it for the better?

What have you done while off the forum?
as for the outside world i go to Work or walk around town, besides that I just stay inside watching YouTube and trying not to jerk off. I’ve stopped going on my night walks after some close encounters with insane junkies, it’s simply not worth it.

I assume most on the form can relate, but I know a lot are in college and surrounded by people their age and I’ll admit I feel like I’ve missed out.

I just don’t know

I often wonder countless users who left, did they left because they improved their lives or just dont see a point.
There were high posters who simply vanished, strange but I’ve often felt the gravity become weaker when I took a break form this place.

I’ll admit I feel better when I don’t use this site.

It's possible your observation is understandable if in 2022, greycels were marginalized more compared to 2024. Maybe it's because I come from 2019-2020 and I came back this year so I notice the contrast more.
I think it’s because there’s more greys now
What did you expect to change in your real life? What steps have you done to try and change it for the better?
True, but I see self improvement as a paradox

There were high posters who simply vanished, strange but I’ve often felt the gravity become weaker when I took a break form this place.

I have more free time for games when i dont browse here and i feel more detached from the world, which is a good thing. My bleak, pathetic, poor bubble in which i live, still is the comfiest place for me.

How you are still a grey after 5 years here blows my mind.

I think it’s because there’s more greys now
Maybe. Too many greys to bully them all lol.
True, but I see self improvement as a paradox
I have been on self-improve these past few years. I wanna promote it on the forums but I think it's against forum rules and I fear that could get me banned lol.

They probably either ascended or roped. It's depressing to think about that we'll never know.

How you are still a grey after 5 years here blows my mind.
What about it amazes you?
If it's just the post count, I was absent for years so naturally my post count did not increase for a long time.
Sadly, I've been considering quitting the forums again for multiple reasons jfl. But this time, I'm thinking about making a goodbye thread, unlike the previous times I disappeared. I don't know how many people would care though lol.

The hazing I went through here as a gray was ruthless, I dont know what happened this year, I dont see it, and if I do its a guy with literally 5 posts and its only a simple "ok gray" or "dnr gray"

What about it amazes you?
If it's just the post count, I was absent for years so naturally my post count did not increase for a long time.
Sadly, I've been considering quitting the forums again for multiple reasons jfl. But this time, I'm thinking about making a goodbye thread, unlike the previous times I disappeared. I don't know how many people would care though lol.
I'm just shocked you don't have a compulsive urge to post here, that's all. As soon as I found this place, I couldn't stop coming here all the time to vent and socialize.

The hazing I went through here as a gray was ruthless, I dont know what happened this year, I dont see it, and if I do its a guy with literally 5 posts and its only a simple "ok gray" or "dnr gray"
I see. So 2022-2023 were the worst years for greycels. Luckily for me, I was absent during those years.
I'm just shocked you don't have a compulsive urge to post here, that's all. As soon as I found this place, I couldn't stop coming here all the time to vent and socialize.
I don't have much to vent since I don't hate women. And since I don't post to vent, I don't have much content to socialize with either.

I don't have much to vent since I don't hate women. And since I don't post to vent, I don't have much content to socialize with either.
I see, makes sense. I barely have any kind of social life IRL, so I come here a lot just to chat sometimes

There is probably a significant amount of users who don't post here anymore because they killed themselves.

I see. So 2022-2023 were the worst years for greycels. Luckily for me, I was absent during those years.
Well I dont know what the forum was like compared to other years, I dont know what the forum was like prior to my join date so I cant see, however 2023 vs 2024, 2024 is definitely way nicer to grays, I dont know maybe have to ask a mod or some old user.

That being said I was more active in 2023 than 2024 so maybe I am just not seeing the graycel abuse due to lack of activity, and not being a gray myself anymore, but I dont think thats the case, I think gray abuse has plummeted significantly for the most part, for better or worse.

I see, makes sense. I barely have any kind of social life IRL, so I come here a lot just to chat sometimes
I know what it's like to be drowning in loneliness and to be desperate for social interactions. Several years ago in second year college I stopped having friends. Then I stopped school. Initially I was fine as I had League of Legends and Omegle. But the time came that I hated League of Legends and Omegle got infested with too many bots. I was drowning in loneliness. I learned emotional eating. Sometimes I ate a McDonald's Big Mac to help relieve me when I was feeling too lonely. Heck I even had thoughts of attending my neighbors' parties uninvited. Fortunately, both League of Legends and Omegle improved. But years later, I stopped enjoying them. I didn't like the direction the developers steered them. I was desperate for social interactions. So I took part on Skype group calls and I played Habbo a lot. But my Skype friends weren't real friends. So they never satisfied my social needs. And Habbo sucked. It's wasn't, and still isn't what it used to be compared to its early years. But things have gotten better now. I made real friends on Whatsapp, unlike those fake friends on Skype. My mother died last year, R.I.P., so since then I've been going out daily to buy food since I don't cook. Having brief talks with the people who work in eateries help. And my father let his friend and his family live with us. They moved with us because the daughter is studying in a university in our city. So I get to talk to my father's friend's family. The daughter is a mtb. I fear she is disgusted by me. I suspect she is just tolerating me. JFL. And then I learned to manage my anxiety from my OCD. This allowed me to be active in forums as I am now. So yeah, my social needs have been better nourished now compared to several years ago. My father and I are planning for me to go back to uni next year. If I make friends there, I suspect I might quit these forums.
Well I dont know what the forum was like compared to other years, I dont know what the forum was like prior to my join date so I cant see, however 2023 vs 2024, 2024 is definitely way nicer to grays, I dont know maybe have to ask a mod or some old user.

That being said I was more active in 2023 than 2024 so maybe I am just not seeing the graycel abuse due to lack of activity, and not being a gray myself anymore, but I dont think thats the case, I think gray abuse has plummeted significantly for the most part, for better or worse.
Makes sense. I remember when I was new in 2019 to 2020, I felt people here were nice. Now that I came back at 2024, I feel people are meaner to me for being grey. But there are some things to consider. Maybe I felt people were nice in 2019 because I was coming from bad expectations. Before joining, I watched videos on YouTube discussing incel forums so I thought this place was going to be so toxic and mean. And to my surprise, people were a lot nicer than I expected. And then 2024 came, I had good expectations remembering my time in 2019, so I was disappointment with the users. But I honestly think the case is that users in 2024 are meaner than 2019 and it's not just because of my expectations. I think the reason is because the forums received so many infiltrators so users became critical of newbies.

It’s actually depressing remembering being a grey
Trve.
I was 19 and felt like a rebel fighting against the foid combine, but as I grew older I realized things are more complex and boring. You kinda just move forward and eventually you look in the mirror and see slightly grey hairs.
pretty much, you just start realising its doesnt actually get better, or sometimes, not worse. Kinda in a limbo state of sorts.

I know what it's like to be drowning in loneliness and to be desperate for social interactions. Several years ago in second year college I stopped having friends. Then I stopped school. Initially I was fine as I had League of Legends and Omegle. But the time came that I hated League of Legends and Omegle got infested with too many bots. I was drowning in loneliness. I learned emotional eating. Sometimes I ate a McDonald's Big Mac to help relieve me when I was feeling too lonely. Heck I even had thoughts of attending my neighbors' parties uninvited. Fortunately, both League of Legends and Omegle improved. But years later, I stopped enjoying them. I didn't like the direction the developers steered them. I was desperate for social interactions. So I took part on Skype group calls and I played Habbo a lot. But my Skype friends weren't real friends. So they never satisfied my social needs. And Habbo sucked. It's wasn't, and still isn't what it used to be compared to its early years. But things have gotten better now. I made real friends on Whatsapp, unlike those fake friends on Skype. My mother died last year, R.I.P., so since then I've been going out daily to buy food since I don't cook. Having brief talks with the people who work in eateries help. And my father let his friend and his family live with us. They moved with us because the daughter is studying in a university in our city. So I get to talk to my father's friend's family. The daughter is a mtb. I fear she is disgusted by me. I suspect she is just tolerating me. JFL. And then I learned to manage my anxiety from my OCD. This allowed me to be active in forums as I am now. So yeah, my social needs have been better nourished now compared to several years ago. My father and I are planning for me to go back to uni next year. If I make friends there, I suspect I might quit these forums.

Makes sense. I remember when I was new in 2019 to 2020, I felt people here were nice. Now that I came back at 2024, I feel people are meaner to me for being grey. But there are some things to consider. Maybe I felt people were nice in 2019 because I was coming from bad expectations. Before joining, I watched videos on YouTube discussing incel forums so I thought this place was going to be so toxic and mean. And to my surprise, people were a lot nicer than I expected. And then 2024 came, I had good expectations remembering my time in 2019, so I was disappointment with the users. But I honestly think the case is that users in 2024 are meaner than 2019 and it's not just because of my expectations. I think the reason is because the forums received so many infiltrators so users became critical of newbies.
Sounds like the typical incel experience of struggling socially. It’s very hard to even make friends. Absolutely brutal your mother died man. My father died a while ago, and it’s been way worse without him to talk to. At least I have my mother still.