Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been having insane mood swings recently

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
I swear every other day my mood will switch from "My life is over there's no hope for me anymore, I should just give up completely and rot away in my room forever" to "I can still turn my life around".

It makes me such an inconsistent person and it shows in the amount of effort I'm putting into both university work and in trying to be social.

It's normal
It means you still have enough fuel needed for sublimation

brutal ngl

Consistency is key for maintaining progress but mood swings like these can really put a damper on your efforts. Gotta somehow figure out a way to make yourself stable

It's normal
I think everyone experiences it to some extent but for me it's been changing near daily and I wasn't like this a couple months ago

brutal ngl

Consistency is key for maintaining progress but mood swings like these can really put a damper on your efforts. Gotta somehow figure out a way to make yourself stable
Yeah I either do nothing or put a ton of effort into something. There's no in between

Yeah same happens to me also, let's at least use it as lifefuel & motivation when we do have it to try & make changes while we can
It's normal

Mood swings are lumpy and uncomfortable. Try regular swings instead.

I don’t have this because I have managed to eliminate most hope in my life. The second any hope starts to creep in, I squash it instantly.

mood swings are common in young menstruating women, @SoycuckGodOfReddit is a girl discuss this with her

Don't want to be a no fap apologist but i feel like this is linked to my masturbation anyone else feels the same ? Do you fap OP ?