Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been gymcelling myself to death because otherwise I can't sleep

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I've been gymcelling myself with brutal volume every day.

Just did back 2 days in a row. First day was a ton of deadlifts. I almost fell asleep on a bench after it.
Today was 5 sets on every back machine in the gym. I fell asleep on the bus.

Before bed I do 1 hour on my mom's bike at home on the hardest settings.

My whole body aches, but I am too tired to think.

I can't help the thougght that I am so old, lonely, and have never been loved...

That’s what it takes now for us just to get to sleep.

Don't do it. Too intense exercise is bad for your health

You need some recovery time.

Has anyone tried taking melatonin pills to help sleep?
I just ordered some from the U.S. after seeing a video about it.

Same, i get really bad anxiety for some reason before im about to fall asleep which keeps me wake for a long time

I get tired after 2 sets and go home

i hate gymcelling so much

Has anyone tried taking melatonin pills to help sleep?
I just ordered some from the U.S. after seeing a video about it.
I have melatonin pills, 3mg per pill is what the serving is. I have taken some nights but it will take up to 1-2 hours max to fully get into sleep (for me i take a while to fall sleep). I have overdosed by eating 7 melatonin pills and it makes you feel fatigued in the morning but works like a charm.

Some days you might not see it working because you might get used to it, only do it when you need it or every other day.

I'm starting to lose motivation, my workouts have been very half assed over the last few weeks.

I'm starting to lose motivation, my workouts have been very half assed over the last few weeks.
same, especially since i have school shitting on my life socially and academically

Gymcelling is cope, just take some sleeping pills

Just fucking lol at being a gymcel.

How does it feel knowing there are people who can't even lift half the weight you can but look better than you in every way.

I have melatonin pills, 3mg per pill is what the serving is. I have taken some nights but it will take up to 1-2 hours max to fully get into sleep (for me i take a while to fall sleep). I have overdosed by eating 7 melatonin pills and it makes you feel fatigued in the morning but works like a charm.

Some days you might not see it working because you might get used to it, only do it when you need it or every other day.
Sound advice thanks. I plan to use it to improve my sleeping patterns and get to sleep earlier. Hope it works. I've had trouble getting to sleep ever since adulthood started.

gymcelling is one of our best copes, those endorphins