Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been gifted by nature

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
I'm naturally mewing all the time without even trying. Of course my tongue isn't pushing the teeth as hard as if you try mewing but it still does it's job.

Framecel222 said:
Is it working?

Oh, I meant that the mewing position is natural for me and I've been basically doing it all my life. My maxilla is forward as fuck and it makes my profile look good. You should definetly try mewing if you can because it doesn't even cost you anything. It sure works when growing up, not sure about its effectiveness on adults though.

overlystinkypants said:
Oh, I meant that the mewing position is natural for me and I've been basically doing it all my life. My maxilla is forward as fuck and it makes my profile look good. You should definetly try mewing if you can because it doesn't even cost you anything. It sure works when growing up, not sure about its effectiveness on adults though.

How are you incel if you have good forward growth?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back