Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ive been gaining some weight tbh

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I stop going to the gym for over a month and Ive been eating like shit. I need to hit the gym hard.

then go the gym and stop eating so much food, blood.

it's over

Last edited:
i have 4 months since i am very active in the forum and i lost weight due to depression also i am too lazy now to go and make food for myself and eat. if i continue like this i will be at 65 sooner or later but who cares anyway:feelsjuice:

thats what you get

thats what happens

i have 4 months since i am very active in the forum and i lost weight due to depression also i am too lazy now to go and make food for myself and eat. if i continue like this i will be at 65 sooner or later but who cares anyway:feelsjuice:
I live with my parents and my mom keeps making unhealthy stuff. I tell her to stop but she doesnt

I live with my parents and my mom keeps making unhealthy stuff. I tell her to stop but she doesnt
lucky, I wish my mom made me anything

Just cook your own food, not that hard if you try and learn. :feelsjuice:

How many push ups can you do

my mom also used to make me eat a ton of things everyday. she used to cook a lot of pizza, cake and a lot of kinds of pasta.
but since i left home to live on my own 2 years ago i only eat simple things like bread , milk, cheese and eggs on the daily. kinda miss the old days

How many push ups can you do
I don't know, I havent tried in a while. I stopped going to the gym because I had pain in my wrists

my mom also used to make me eat a ton of things everyday. she used to cook a lot of pizza, cake and a lot of kinds of pasta.
but since i left home to live on my own 2 years ago i only eat simple things like bread , milk, cheese and eggs on the daily. kinda miss the old days
I would eat healthy if I lived alone