Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been fucking off all day at work for the past week and I still got way more done than any of the women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
this is corporate accounting / typical office work type bullshit.

I've been browsing this board, reddit, and 4chan for 7 hours a day this work week, doing fuck all, because I was tired of being the most productive person here.

and yet I'm still by far the most productive person here.

No one even bothers to ask them if they finish shit, they all just hound me. It's like everyone knows they women here are total fucking idiots but won't say anything about it.

Report them to HR :feelsokman:

getting paid to post on an incel forum seems pretty nice tbh :feelsokman:

carrying the office leberon james epic style :D

Foids are waste of space and disruption of the workplace.

Foids are waste of space and disruption of the workplace.
Exactly, there should be male only work spaces dedicated to people that actually want to be productive and get shit done

Sorry bro, the few times I've had to work with women were always miserable.

i always try to do as little work as possible

Posting on the forum while you're at work sounds really fun,tbh.

this is the worst shit about any job where you work with women, they're either finding some betabux tier simp to do their work for them or the bosses know they can't rely on them so they put more on you

Do you post from phone?

Do you post from phone?

I have my own private laptop and I use my own connection to post from it.

I browse on the phone a lot, though.

this is the worst shit about any job where you work with women, they're either finding some betabux tier simp to do their work for them or the bosses know they can't rely on them so they put more on you

Yeah, it's some unwritten rule that no matter what the job is, where it is on earth, you as a man have to do most of the shit while you walk around on egg shells.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back