Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've been considering suicide for a while now

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
My life is pointless.
My existence is meaningless.
My childhood has been horrible.
I do have skills, but it didn't seem to save me from myself.

With each day that goes by I consider suicide even more. As a wise man once said - You could have a good job and good money - Wouldn't give you love and a female being attracted to you, wouldn't give you the very basic needs of every human - Not until new technology arrives, but until then I'd be buried.

I am obviously not suffering as much as some do, but it doesn't matter - No point in needlessly suffering.
No god exists, no demons / aliens / reptilians , no nuffin. Only us filthy humans and animals.

Two things prevent me from doing so - Hope, and fear.
Hope of being able to somehow ascend, and fear of being in a worse place(hell etc.).

Spending the rest of your life alone and unfulfilled watching others live happy lives is a fate worse than death.. if you truly have no hope, suicide is the right choice.

No god exists, no demons / aliens / reptilians , no nuffin. Only us filthy humans and animals.

Two things prevent me from doing so - Hope, and fear.
Hope of being able to somehow ascend, and fear of being in a worse place(hell etc.).
Maybe I’m just being picky but this doesn’t make sense tbh.

No one has ever regretted dying

Suicide is our only option.

I don't want to encourage suicide, but I don't know any arguments against it tbh.

Surgerymaxxing is our only hope. Also maybe some good roids in future?

I've thought about suicide a lot.

If you can think of anything, any little pleasure that you feel better try to concentrate on that.

Suicide doesn't solve anything... it's like an act of surrender to the evils that plague you.

Fuck normies, fuck the universe, fuck all that shit. The way I figure, even if I can't "win", at least I'm still alive.

go to work
go to college
no time for anything else
weekends is just dreading work and stressing over bad grades

Ive had daily suicidal thoughts for the last 3-4 years. Thats what happens when your life is absurd and pointless. I dont want to do it, so i never take them really serious... and when the pain is too much and killing myself is the only thing i can think about, i usually smoke as much weed as i can and/or meditate as much time as i can.... so im able to, at least artificially, stop thinking about it over and over and over....
But a meaning of life would work better, obviously. I wish i had one.

I know how you feel man. I was suicidal too. Everything felt meaningless, all past achievements useless. I thought I found my dream existence but all it turned out to be was delusions and false expectations.

Luckily for me I'd interned in Thailand previously and liked that experience a lot. I'd also money maxxed all the money EU throws at students plus what didn't go to food or rent while I was working. So I decided to leave it all behind and use my saving on prostitutes and weed. After six months my money and depression was gone. A couple of years later I was able to find a job and move here indefinitely. Been living here 5-6 years now.

So, please, if you feel your life is something that is disposable throw it away in hedonistic glory. Don't just lay down and rot. Forget what people think of you and whatever concepts you have of yourself and morals. Just live for whatever pleasure you find. Be the simple apeman you evolved from. Be a fighter, not a lover. It doesn't matter if it is playing video games, shooting heroin or sleeping in slum apartments so you have more money for prostitutes.

Just do everything for yourself.

Last edited:
Just make sure you did everything you could before killing yourself.. I still have 2 years before my underbite gets corrected. I'm getting a rhinoplasty soon. I also have 50 more pounds to lose. If I still look horrible I will either kill myself or just isolate myself completely. I have hope that I'll turn out to be a 4.5-5/10 though.

Don't do it, eventually something good will come up

Don't go rope my brother dead is not answer for us. you gotta try until you ascend and cope. ı know it is hard but it is better than dead. you don't have any chance when youre dead

There are othER options :feelzez:
efd.jpg

you're right.

Bro. Just looksmaxx and you will soon find a gf especially because you have no social anxiety as 95% of this forum have.

Use your high VIQ to your advantage

I know how you feel man. I was suicidal too. Everything felt meaningless, all past achievements useless. I thought I found my dream existence but all it turned out to be was delusions and false expectations.

Luckily for me I'd interned in Thailand previously and liked that experience a lot. I'd also money maxxed all the money EU throws at students plus what didn't go to food or rent while I was working. So I decided to leave it all behind and use my saving on prostitutes and weed. After six months my money and depression was gone. A couple of years later I was able to find a job and move here indefinitely. Been living here 5-6 years now.

So, please, if you feel your life is something that is disposable throw it away in hedonistic glory. Don't just lay down and rot. Forget what people think of you and whatever concepts you have of yourself and morals. Just live for whatever pleasure you find. Be the simple apeman you evolved from. Be a fighter, not a lover. It doesn't matter if it is playing video games, shooting heroin or sleeping in slum apartments so you have more money for prostitutes.

Just do everything for yourself.
High IQ.

same here, op

i'm going to kms later this year

My life is pointless.
My existence is meaningless.
My childhood has been horrible.
I do have skills, but it didn't seem to save me from myself.
Hope and fear ! arent they worse than death ?

I’m not going to give you tips to kill yourself. But if you are determined to, I suggest trying to starve yourself to death. Once you break and eat you will understand how powerful the urge to live really is.

People who survive jumping off bridges always report that the last thing they think on the way down is that every problem they had could be solved, except having just jumped off a bridge.
There's a lot of suicide threads recently. Only method of suicide I endorse is voluntary starvation. Byrons post about it was written better than I ever could.

Damn, how do you guys cope so hard? Have you not seen enough on this site ,and in real life, to understand that none of you have ANY chance to ascend!?! The guys i have observed around here and other corresponding sites i have concluded that average user here just has noooo damn chance in a million to get laid (including myself) or even to gain respectable, comfortable position in life, where you would be able to enjoy human worthy respect and happiness. In last few years I have gone from depressed neetcel ,to minimum wage , and then to stable income, and just lately i got a nice cozy job with more than double the minimum with some nice benefits, and with each step up i hoped that it will get better and i will be treated better, but its a lie, because these cunts i have to work with (and society) are not gonna let me keep my position, just because hiring personal had pity on me. So in the end, no matter the journey, i should have roped back when i was neet. All this shit has done nothing to improve my status and integrity in society. Once an incel always an incel. And stop coping with expensive surgerymaxing If you can't improve your looks just by working out and grooming you are too far below.

P.S. Hopefully my helium tank is gonna arrive soon.

I'd honestly legit tell you to just end it. If you are already posting here and feel the urges to hurt yourself then just go ahead. Can't really do much else. Either you do it now or you spend the rest of your life in torment and suffering.

As a caveat most people who suicide don't care about their lives. Most people would suggest to go on an adventure since it is usually a bland,boring life that you are experiencing so going on a trip somewhere exotic like South America with no money or no support system would kickstart your instincts and start having you something to live for and you'll come out better by the end of the trip.

There is always also the option of going out with a bang..hehe...so to speak of course....

theres no point in roping if you're just going to die in the end anyway. just live it out fuck it.