Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've been Chad fishing for 10 minutes and I already feel like necking myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
On my new phone, there are a lot of hot young women in my country, I live a life of isolation so never even knew it, someone has messaged Chad aka Connor and I can't even bring myself to read it. It's so depressing, when you get a match you feel a bit excited even though you know it isn't you.

why even to waste time

Bad for your health, man.

JFL Chad got unmatched for saying "you have nice breasts"

Sad shit man.

Here is the photo I am using

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191031_174918.jpg
    Screenshot_20191031_174918.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 21
So many beautiful foids than will never be yous

Well my neck necked itself, by itself. Idk how but it is thinner on right side, that fat part moved forward and it looks like it is half broken.

the truth may be hurtful, but that's the truth indeed.
so read that message and learn your lesson

I had a discussion with a Becky about inceldom on it
I made an ER account and a foid recognized him. I should have started an incelsom discussion with her but I was to tired so I didnt say much

I made an ER account and a foid recognized him. I should have started an incelsom discussion with her but I was to tired so I didnt say much
What did she say? I used an ER photo on a site once and a girl called me cutie

What did she say? I used an ER photo on a site once and a girl called me cutie
She sent me a message saying "the supreme gentleman", I told her what I was doing and how I only got one match, she said "no one apreciates ER :(" and that I should put than i'm over 175cm in my bio and she also asked if I got one match besides her or just her, I told her that one besides her but I hadnt talk to her yet.
The conversation ended there, I could have kept the conversation going but I was to tired to chat, the next day I didnt do it either and then it was too late.

Dude, why do this to yourself

JFL, a mental health support worker swiped on Chad, 21 years old

You should stop, man. It’s only gonna do damage to your health. Society is hell for many of us men, for many of us men, man.

You should stop, man. It’s only gonna do damage to your health. Society is hell for many of us men, for many of us men, man.
I already snapped after half a day and changed my photo to ER, I am trying to teach foids about inceldom

Why torture yourself?