Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've been blocked by 11 foids and I lost count on how many have ghosted me.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
At least that's the amount I can count for sure. It happeed when I was a blue pilled alcoholic, I would get drunk as fuck and I started sending FB messages to random foids and sometimes even female colleagues from work. Sometimes I just texted "Hi, can we be friends?" and next morning I was blocked. I don't do that no more. Texting foids I mean cause I still drink.

Last edited:
The block pill is brutal

low inhib mogs me to oblivion

im blocked by at least a few foids idk how many

That's the "empathetic" gender for you. Foids will never understand the emotional struggle incels have to endure.

I'm sorry brother. Your genes decided this cruel fate.

Yeah, that happened once to me. Never again.

(but it was to someone I knew)

I messaged some whore in my class when i was bluepilled it when like this

Me: Hi, why arent you active on ur insta?

Her: I dont use it, (*blocked)

Just why would you do shit like that

Can't even get in contact with a foid to be blocked.

At least that's the amount I can count for sure. It happeed when I was a blue pilled alcoholic, I would get drunk as fuck and I started sending FB messages to random foids and sometimes even female colleagues from work. Sometimes I just texted "Hi, can we be friends?" and next morning I was blocked. I don't do that no more. Texting foids I mean cause I still drink.
Brutal beyond reckoning

lmao those 11 sound so childish next to my hundreds, not that it's a thing anyone should brag about though >.>

That's the "empathetic" gender for you. Foids will never understand the emotional struggle incels have to endure.

I know right? And to any of you roastie lurkers reading this: I hope you think long and hard about this shit and what it does to our self esteem next time you do this shit especially since I know you're gonna then turn around and virtue-signal about how you're "against bullying" and shit

Because THIS IS BULLYING. Don't fucking kid yourselves. And you WONDER why we commit suicide and shit.

I know right? And to any of you roastie lurkers reading this: I hope you think long and hard about this shit and what it does to our self esteem next time you do this shit especially since I know you're gonna then turn around and virtue-signal about how you're "against bullying" and shit

Because THIS IS BULLYING. Don't fucking kid yourselves. And you WONDER why we commit suicide and shit.

Us committing suicide is their goal when they do this kind of thing. That's what bullying is.

Did you get a notification that you were blocked right away or did you realize you were blocked later? Still brutal.

Us committing suicide is their goal when they do this kind of thing. That's what bullying is.

They expect you to throw your life away as soon as they have no further use of you, if they even remember you at all.

Sadly that's what usually happens, even if you don't kill yourself your life falls into shambles.

Did you get a notification that you were blocked right away or did you realize you were blocked later? Still brutal.

They expect you to throw your life away as soon as they have no further use of you, if they even remember you at all.

Sadly that's what usually happens, even if you don't kill yourself your life falls into shambles.

I should clarify that the foids simply want you gone, one way or another. It wouldn't make a difference to them if you go to jail, kill yourself, or just move away. It only happens that you committing suicide is their preferred outcome because then they can virtue signal against bullying and cry crocodile tears about your death.

I should clarify that the foids simply want you gone, one way or another. It wouldn't make a difference to them if you go to jail, kill yourself, or just move away.

I agree even if they did associate with you in the past, once they see no further use for you they couldn't care less how you go away.

It only happens that you committing suicide is their preferred outcome because then they can virtue signal against bullying and cry crocodile tears about your death.

The more psychopathic ones would probably do this. Mostly their reaction would probably be saying something like "oh really when did that happen? that's sad. I can't believe he killed himself." and that would be it if it came up in a conversation.
Brutal either way.

Just ask for nudes straight up since whatever you say is getting you blocked anyway.

Happened to me quite a lot as well.

Start sending them strongly worded letters. If that fails, highly explosive ones

lmao those 11 sound so childish next to my hundreds, not that it's a thing anyone should brag about though >.>
A few have told me to leave them alone because they have boyfriends. Then I message them on my Chadfish and they're magically single!

At least you are trying.
I'm trying too and have the same problem :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

This is why I rejoice when there are mass shootings. 9 times out of 10 the dude was one of our brethren who was mercilessly bullied, excluded, and so on by normshits.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back