Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've been banned on pso2 by some fat foid reporting me for calling her character fat (...or his)

Deadbabies

Deadbabies

BBWcel Agoracel
-
I miss playing that game and i had a lot of time/progress put into it, yet i recieved a reply mail due to being reported due to "bad behaviour" and thus they wont accept reply any other inquiries about unban.
I called the character fat instead of thick and pissed them off.
Literally, i cant even play games because of fucking women now...

Original or new gen?

Original or new gen?
both, the game's merged with the NGS and Base. I'm high level on both of them (also i was becoming a popular player since i had an accurate cosplay character)

both, the game's merged with the NGS and Base. I'm high level on both of them (also i was becoming a popular player since i had an accurate cosplay character)
Ohh yeah that’s how it works now. I haven’t played in a while ngl. Share screenshots of your character if you want

Ohh yeah that’s how it works now. I haven’t played in a while ngl. Share screenshots of your character if you want
kinda guessed that u played it since u have jackfrost on ur pfp