Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've been back in school since Tuesday and there hasn't been one day in which I haven't embarrassed myself in front of the whole class

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I am too high inhib to say what happened but each day I did at least one extremely autistic thing which caused the whole class to laugh at me. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Why can't I act like a normal person?
I am 5'11 so i'm the same height as most people, I have an alright frame yet when i'm in school around others, I feel so frail and insignificant. It feels like I can't control my legs. At this point I have mastered the virgin walk.
I daydream all the time and I'm pretty sure I make weird faces even while looking at a teacher, like my emotions spill out without me knowing. Whenever i'm forced to speak I stutter and can't pronounce words correctly.

Is this some form of autism? If I have to experience such misery everyday I should at least be getting the autismbux that I deserve. Fuck this piece of shit life. If I wasn't so low IQ I could've made some bullshit app like Snapchat that normies would be addicted to and spent the rest of my days on a yacht without having to worry about seeing people ever again.

Same tbh, back when I was 230lbs and 6'0 I still felt so insignificant and frail around people. I also mispronounce words and stutter slightly when asked to speak srs, it's the incel curse.

Im leaving for school tomorrow, I really really don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of new people. Gonna suck cock.

Just keep your mouth shut bro

You have been isolation for months now back to school,to people that's why you doing such autistic behaviors.you'll overcome it bro

I am too high inhib to say what happened but each day I did at least one extremely autistic thing which caused the whole class to laugh at me. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Why can't I act like a normal person?
I am 5'11 so i'm the same height as most people, I have an alright frame yet when i'm in school around others, I feel so frail and insignificant. It feels like I can't control my legs. At this point I have mastered the virgin walk.
I daydream all the time and I'm pretty sure I make weird faces even while looking at a teacher, like my emotions spill out without me knowing. Whenever i'm forced to speak I stutter and can't pronounce words correctly.

Is this some form of autism? If I have to experience such misery everyday I should at least be getting the autismbux that I deserve. Fuck this piece of shit life. If I wasn't so low IQ I could've made some bullshit app like Snapchat that normies would be addicted to and spent the rest of my days on a yacht without having to worry about seeing people ever again.
I went through the same problem but I realized that it was because I was intimidated by my surroundings. When someone is scared, nervous, or intimidated, they tend to fuck up