Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been awoke for 30 hours.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
And i refuse to sleep because i don't want to face another miserable day full of pain and suffering. I know god won't let me die in my sleep as always and i have to suffer for several decades or rope and suffer for eternity, so i really have no option but to suffer for a very long period of time.

I see no reason to stay awake that long tbh

You have just hit rock bottom.

It’s over for sleepcels

Go to sleep man

Your lack of sleep adds to your already-tired-looking appearance. I was awake for 33 or 34 hours yesterday before I finally slept. When I told my friend's little brother at 2PM that I hadn't slept for 26 hours at the time, he said "I don't believe that, you don't even look tired." Last night, I slept on just a mattress with no pillow and covers. Kek. And it was freezing last night. I was just too tired to care. But, I have been doing this many times, not sleeping and staying awake for over 30 hours. It's not good for your brain man, you're still developing at your age. Lack of sleep leads to brain shrinkage. This adds to the brain fog you are already experiencing, man. Just shut down the computer, turn off your mobile phone and enter dreamland, brother. I'm gonna sleep in an hour or so, though. Maybe two. I suggest you do the same.

Maybe you should go to sleep. Sleep is my cope

Your lack of sleep adds to your already-tired-looking appearance. I was awake for 33 or 34 hours yesterday before I finally slept. When I told my friend's little brother at 2PM that I hadn't slept for 26 hours at the time, he said "I don't believe that, you don't even look tired." Last night, I slept on just a mattress with no pillow and covers. Kek. And it was freezing last night. I was just too tired to care. But, I have been doing this many times, not sleeping and staying awake for over 30 hours. It's not good for your brain man, you're still developing at your age. Lack of sleep leads to brain shrinkage. This adds to the brain fog you are already experiencing, man. Just shut down the computer, turn off your mobile phone and enter dreamland, brother. I'm gonna sleep in an hour or so, though. Maybe two. I suggest you do the same.
What's weird is that my brain doesn't want to sleep, it's like my brain doesn't want to sleep and wake up to face another day and feel the disappointment and agony it feels everytime i wake up. My body is extremely tired tho because i walked for miles today and jumped from a very high place.

What's weird is that my brain doesn't want to sleep, it's like my brain doesn't want to sleep and wake up to face another day and feel the disappointment and agony it feels everytime i wake up. My body is extremely tired tho because i walked for miles today and jumped from a very high place.
Your brain is tricking you. You're going to feel better if you sleep. You probably feel a bit more miserable than usual today (I mean, your post even confirms this, in a way) so I suggest you ignore what your brain makes you believe. Just go to sleep, and embrace those little hours of sleep where you aren't hurting. What did you jump off from?

Your brain is tricking you. You're going to feel better if you sleep. You probably feel a bit more miserable than usual today (I mean, your post even confirms this, in a way) so I suggest you ignore what your brain makes you believe. Just go to sleep, and embrace those little hours of sleep where you aren't hurting. What did you jump off from?
I think you can guess why i'm miserable, especially when you know who i saw today :feelsrope:

I think you can guess why i'm miserable, especially when you know who i saw today :feelsrope:

Damn, I had at least hoped that experience would've gone better and brightened your mood... sorry brother. =(

I feel great after waking up from sleep tbh. The suffering only escalates as I go through the day

Damn, I had at least hoped that experience would've gone better and brightened your mood... sorry brother. =(
Nothing happened to me, but the thought of missing out on such cuties kills me from the inside. I'm missing out on everything.

Nothing happened to me, but the thought of missing out on such cuties kills me from the inside. I'm missing out on everything.

Same here brother. That's why you need to sleep, so you can not think about it. It's the only drug we have.

Same here brother. That's why you need to sleep, so you can not think about it. It's the only drug we have.
We're suffering too much that it's ridiculous at this point. I hate this life and i don't want it anymore, i don't want love or sex or anything i just want to die and be done with this bullshit.

We're suffering too much that it's ridiculous at this point. I hate this life and i don't want it anymore, i don't want love or sex or anything i just want to die and be done with this bullshit.
You don't mean this brother. We both know it. It's ok to feel sad sometimes. But you really need to go to bed.......

I feel you, best way for me to sleep is to have some peaceful ost playing in the back. I suggest kingdom hearts ost or kimi no na wa ost.

You don't mean this brother. We both know it. It's ok to feel sad sometimes. But you really need to go to bed.......
Yeah man whatever it's not like me whining like a worthless slut going to change anything anyways.

Gotta sleep brah.

Yeah man whatever it's not like me whining like a worthless slut going to change anything anyways.
True, but it helps also not thinking about it. It's literally suicide fuel to think about it.

You're fucking up your T levels

True, but it helps also not thinking about it. It's literally suicide fuel to think about it.
Yeah you're right it's better to avoid thinking about anything at this point.

I feel you, best way for me to sleep is to have some peaceful ost playing in the back. I suggest kingdom hearts ost or kimi no na wa ost.
Thanks for the suggestion ^_^

Yeah you're right it's better to avoid thinking about anything at this point.

Trust me boyo. Thinking just makes it worse. Go to sleep!!

Yeah brother thanks for your help again, you really have helped me a lot.
You're welcome brother! Always a pleasure to help a Muslim brother in need.

Your body produces the most testosterone when sleeping. By not sleeping your body is not replenishing the testosterone that was converted to dht

Your body produces the most testosterone when sleeping. By not sleeping your body is not replenishing the testosterone that was converted to dht
Good because this fucking dht is the reason why i'm balding.

I am either completely sleep deprived or I sleep for 10-13 hours.

And i refuse to sleep because i don't want to face another miserable day full of pain and suffering. I know god won't let me die in my sleep as always and i have to suffer for several decades or rope and suffer for eternity, so i really have no option but to suffer for a very long period of time.
You'll eventually keel over and drift to sleep.

I've been awoke for 10 years